Ch. 3- Episode 10 of the Cube

《Kate's P.OV 》
I have been on the Cube for a couple of weeks now and I think I have recorded with everyone but my favorite to record with is Joe. He never gets mad about anything and he is one of the nicest people I know. Anyways, I start the vid with my intro and then I say, " Hey, Hey peoples of the internet. Today I bring you another episode of the cube smp. First I will open my first shop, The Classy Bookstore.
Author: I know best name ever.
In the Classy Bookstore, we sell all kinds of books, classics and modern and all that stuff. Moving on to the next clips: I prerecored a clip with Will helping me build my new house, H and I play Golf, Straub pull a prank on Graser and then I do the outro saying, " Well thank you for watching this vid and give and like if you enjoyed it you crazy cats" and then I end the recording. While editing I hop on Teamspeak and talk to Bee, Will, and my boy Tybzi. We have a great time just talking for hours and then I post the cube episode. Around 11pm we play some random games on Mineplex. Around 1am Joe pokes me something on Teamspeak saying that he was going to Pax.

Thats a wrap on this chapter hope you enjoyed and dont forget i love you guys :D In the next chapter most of the cube members go to Pax East!!!!