Chapter 1

I was happier than anybody else in the world . I was back at WWE. I was excited more than ever. As I entered the hotel and checked in .
As WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose winked at me. Clearly he was checking me out but I wasn't that interested in him.

As I saw my best friend Nikki. Checking in as I waved at her.

Before I can go over and talk to Nikki . I got a text from WWE . They wanted me to come at 3:00 for a meeting about my WWE Career.

I Headed straight for the elevator .  I went to my hotel room and took a shower because I was nervous for this meeting. Hopefully they don't have second thoughts about unsigning me. I slipped on cheetah tights, a tank top white  God cross, a leather jacket, black boots , gold bracelets and a necklace, and red lipstick. Instead of driving I walked. WWE wasn't that far from the hotel. As I was done with my 18 minute walk to the WWE headquarters. I knocked on Stephs Door.
" Come In I Heard A Voice Say. " As I saw Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins , Roman Reigns.

" Please, Please, Sit down Saraya. I decided I wanted to put you in the . All Four Of you have similar personalities! 1) You Don't Care what anyone thinks 2) your badasses in the ring . So why not???!!! . " Steph Said Joyful.  

" Steph y-your not going to re-think this about making me being in a group with 3 idiots. " I said stuttered.

" I have made my choice. You four are now exused from my office. " Steph shouted as we all left.

" So what's wrong being with us. " Seth said with a tone.

" Oh save it Colby. " I said walking away.

" Hey. "  Dean said smirking at me. As he put  his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck with his soft lips. As I pushed him away.

" What's Wrong Darling. " he asked kissing my neck.

I pushed him away again. " Sorry Jon but it's not happening again. " I said smirking at him. As I left the head quarters and than arrived at the hotel with them. As Seth kept asking me questions, and Dean was drooling over me. As I came to my hotel room and slide the card in and opened the door. As they followed me in.

" Ahem, a women needs privacy. " I snapped at them as they left.
I quickly changed my cloths into booty shorts and a black tank top. And fell asleep on my bed.

3 hours later

I woke up and got texts texts from Dean. I knew he was drunk telling from the last texts.

Dean/Jon :

Hey Sexy

Dean/Jon : You can't ignore me for ever Saraya babyyyy ;)))))))

Dean/Jon : Let's have sex ;))))))

I later than cried for some reason and fell asleep. I heard a Big Bang on the door. As I opened the door. It was Dean.

" Hey Sexy. " as he kissed me. I was more shocked than him realizing he was kissing me. As I shoved him away from me. His mouth smelled a lot like beer so I assumed he was drinking.

" Dean what are you doing hear, are you okay. " I said. I never had a Drunk person knocking on my door before so I didn't know what to do. I decided to walk him in my bedroom as I laid him on the bed and putted a blanket over him and I sleeped on the ground.

Me : Seth come get your drunk ass friend before I bet his ass.

Sethh: When did he get over there we were at the bar ? I thought he was in bed. lol sorry

Me : Lol? Come and get this drunk ass before I make him wonder around the hotel.

Sethh: to far. until tomorrow. Night sweet hart.

Me : the only time when i actually need you. Your not there.

I fell asleep minutes later while texting Seth.

It took me 6 try's to get this right and make sense. Sorry that this Chapter is short :(
HopeFully Next chapter will be longer 🌝🔪 ;)