THIS IS THE TIME!!!

LUNCH TIME

"I'm finally gonna confess my feelings for Jimin.....I hope he will accept me..." You said while eating your food.
"Go for it!! I will cheer you on!!!" Your best friend Alex said to encourage you.
"Can I really do this? I mean....what if he doesn't accept me...I mean what if-" You were cut because Alex said "Stop thinking like that!!!!! Its gonna affect you when you confess!!!!" "Maybe your right....I should just go with the flow" You said "That's the spirit mah friend!!!" Alex said patting your back.

(Jimin is the bad boy of the group called BTS and you don't know why you like him even though he treats you like trash you just didn't know but still liked him even though he is a bad boy)

RECCES TIME

You saw Jimin bullying some people and he caught you looking at him and he said "What are you looking at huh??" He said going near you "Uhh...uhh...nothing...." You replied "Good!" He said, then you thought to yourself "Oh my gosh!!! Why is he so hot?? How am I good enough to win that guys heart.....DONT GIVE UP!!!!" You said to yourself but while looking like a total weirdo. Then you wrote a letter saying "Park Jimin!! Go to the hallway when its dissmisal time, I need to talk to you about something" Then you placed it in his locker for him to read.

DISSMISAL TIME

"THIS IS THE TIME!!!" You said to yourself while seeing an approaching Jimin come near you..."What do you need?" He said in a cold tone "Uhh...errr..." You murmured to yourself "If you have nothing to say then I will get goi-" He got cut because you shouted "PARK JIMIN I LIKE YOU!!!!" You said bluntly "PLS ACCEPT ME!!!!" You shouted again, then he pinned you to the corner and said "I really don't like you, you know...." He said breaking your heart but then he said "Did you hear me??" He said "Y-y-yes I did...." You said trying to hold your tears "I really don't like you because I love you" He said then he pressed his soft lips onto yours, you were shocked of what he is doing right now but still you kinda liked it because it was from him, he pulled away and said "Oh and yeah sure I will be yours" He said then winked at you while giving you one last peck on the lips while leaving you completely lost for words. "He likes me?.....OMG HE LIKES ME OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!" You shouted like an insane girl then you continued your relationship until you got married.

.THE END.