||Chapter Six||

Nicole's POV

"I was in shock" I thought

"So what do you say Nikks?" Seth asked

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I did like Daniel Bryan with tears almost forming in my eyes

I went over there to go give him a kiss and a hug. "I love you two-tones!" I said "I love you too Nikks" Seth said

~8 Hours Later~

Seth's POV

I woke up and saw that Nikki was all cuddled up next to me. I still can't believe what happened yesterday,i've always wanted Nikki to be mine and only mine and finally she is.

Nicole finally woke up and saw me next to her.

Nicole: Good Morning Colby!

Colby: Good Morning Nicole! I said by giving her a kiss in the lips which only lasted 1 Minute cause we needed to get ready for Payback today.

Nicole: Hey,im gonna go and take a shower so I could go to the gym.

Colby: Ok,can I come in with you?

Nicole: No,maybe a when we're married?

Colby: Married ay? I thought. Yeah,when we're married. I said.

5 Hours Later

My fatal four way match is next and I am facing Randy,Jon,and Joe and I am excited cause this is my moment....my time..... TO REUNITE THE SHIELD!
20 Minutes Later

Michael Cole: Oh No Reigns just called for it Reigns just called for it!

Me,Jon,and Joe were setting up Randy for the Triple Power Bomb and let's just say I was really happy to do this again,I know I have done this with Joey & Jamie but it didn't feel the same.

Michael Cole: OH MY GOD!!! THE SHIELD....THE SHIELD REUNITING ONE TIME ONLY!

King: How do you know its one time only?

We were done doing the Triple Power Bomb on Randy and it felt like the good old Shield days! I went over to Joe and Jon and put my arms around them,then I put my fist in and Jon and Joe did the same thing and we all said THE SHIELD IS BACK BABY!!! But the match was still going so we had no choice but to kill each other (Sarcastically) I won the match (Of Course) but that didn't stop us from being brothers again!

Author's POV

Colby,Jon and Joe were done with the match and went to Colby's locker room they were hugging and crying cause of what they did out there. Nicole,Brie and Renee went to Colby's locker room to congratulate them all for what they did.

Nicole: Im so proud of you guys! Especially Colby cause of what you did out there. I thought you were lying but I guess I was wrong.

Jon: You knew about this? So you planned this? Why?

Colby: Cause I missed being The Shield! And I miss being brothers! I Lobe You Guys!

The girls went in Awe's of what Colby said.

Colby's POV

This has been the best week of my life,Me and Nicole are together,I retained my WWE Championship and most importantly I got back with my brothers!

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update! I know what you guys are thinking "The Shield didn't reunite at Payback" I know they didn't reunite I just wanted to put that they reunited! Anyways here are some questions and I want you guys to answer them.

What do you think the Authority will say about this?

Do you think Seth really meant those words?

Guys I might make the next chapter about the whole Shield reuniting thing,but I promise the next chapters will be all about Neth Bellins!
And remember

#nethbellinsforever