twenty.four

Luke p.o.v.

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and Emma snoring.

I look over at Emma and admired how adorable she looks while she was sleeping. She's an actual angel.

I quietly climbed out the of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.

When I was done I walk into the kitchen and though I would make breakfast for everyone. Everyone was still sleeping and today we get to roam around Liverpool.

I grabbed the waffle maker and waffle mix, bacon, and many types of fruits. I mixed the waffle powder with water and poured it into the waffle. I baked the bacon in the oven and chopped the fruits and placed into a bowl. When I was finished with all the food and carried it to the dining table.

Emma walked out of our room and she was rubbing her eyes. She the most beautiful girl. Her eyes looked weak and her lips and nails were blue and purple.

"Good morning sunshine." I kiss her forehead worried.

"Good morning Luke. Did you do all of this?" Pointing at the food.

"Yes I did. All by myself." I say proudly.

"You did it by yourself and didn't burn anything." She giggles. I roll my eyes. She was so fucking adorable when she giggles

"You're cute when you giggle. Well your always cute no matter what." She looks down at the floor and I give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Can you wake up Mia and Calum and I'll wake up Kaitlin and Michael. We can all wake up Ashton." I chuckle.

"Sounds perfect." She say giving me another kiss before heading off.

I walk into Kaitlin and Michael's room. They were cuddling but sleeping.

"Guys wake up." I pull the cover off them. Then I noticed they were naked. I placed my hands over my eyes.

I heard Kaitlin gasp. "I'm so sorry. Oh fuck."

"Oh my fucking God." Michael yells at me. "What the heck do you want."

"I was going to tell you that I made breakfast." I say still covering my eyes.

"Okay thanks Luke. Just please get out." Kaitlin finishes.

"Ya of course." I was still covering my eyes until I got out of their room.

"Oh god." I say under my breath. I see Emma looking at me. She looked like she was hurt. Not physically but mentally.

"What happened in there." Emma says while pointing at the room.

"T-they were naked and I pulled the cover off." I pretend to cry.

"Oh babe. Don't cry it going to be all okay." She says quietly and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"We should wake up Ashton." I tell her while hugging her because I knew something was going on.

We walk side by side into Ashton room. Em walks to Ashton's bed and lays next to him. She takes out her phone and snaps a picture with him.

"Luke get in bed so I can take a selfie." She laughs but quietly. I nod and roll my eyes.

I walk to the bed and lay next to Ashton and she takes the picture.

"You're so weird." I laugh. She nods her head and starts shaking Ashton's shoulder.

"Ash time to wake up." He doesn't respond. "Ash wake up." She says quietly.