Chapter 2

"You okay?"

A fine light-skinned man asked me. He licked his big,juicy lips and didn't peek anywhere. He made eye contact. He have dark brown curly hair and was tall.

"Yeah. Thanks." I replied. I continued to walk down the sidewalk.

"Hold up, ma." He said jogging up to catch me. "Lemme get your name."

"What you need it for?" I asked.

"Well damn. A niggah can't get a fine lady name?"

"Thanks for saving me and stuff but I have somewhere to be."

"Well let me take you."

"Will it make you stop bothering me?"

"Fosho." He smiled, showing his pearly whites. Damn!

"Fine." I sighed. He led me to his black BMW. He held the door open for me and I got in. He jogged to his side and got in.

"Where I'm taking you, ma?"

"Westside, Lanes street."

"Damn. That's all the way across town. You was about to walk way over there?"

I ignored his question and rested my head against his window. You can think I'm mean for not answering his question but honestly I don't really care. There's not that much people you can trust nowadays and I have major trust issues. The only reason why I let him give me a ride is because I was armed. So if anything went down, all you'll be hearing is gun shots.

I have no clue what I'm going to do if my back up house was surrounded by Samir and his crew.

"This the right street, ma?" He asked.

"Yeah. Drive all the way down." I told him. I looked out my window and saw there was to people waiting outside of my house for me. I grabbed the gun and aimed for them. I shot one in the head and the other in arm. Then more guys come out my house.

"What the hell?" I yelled. The fine light skinned man started speeding down the road.

"That was your house?" He asked.

"Yeah. They got the house surrounded."

"You ain't got no where else to go?"

"No."

"Oh. How about you come stay with me til things cool at your place?" He asked. I glared at him but he laughed. "I ain't gonna mess with a woman who knows how to use a gun."

"Fine." I said giving in.

"Ight then. But you gonna have to tell me your name, ma."

"Loni."

"That's a sexy name. You can call me Kilo."

"Okay then Kilo. If your just trying to hit and quit me, you came to the wrong girl."

"Nawh ma. It ain't like that. I'm just repaying a debt I owe to you."

When he said that, he confused me. What I did to help him?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What do you think Loni did?
Is Kilo really trying to help her out or is he just trying to get some?
What is Samir's plan for Loni?
Like & vote
~Lønïbeàrr