Chloroform -Chapter 12-

Your in for a surprise !!!!!

And terribly sorry for uploading so dang late!!! I feel bad for doing it, and I know I deserve it, but what i dont deserve is for you to unfan!!!!

Can we pleasseee live in a world where no one unfans!!!!!! Is that too much to ask?!?!?!?

lol im overreacting (not)!!!

but thank you so much cuz I no ur gonna continue reading to the actual part haha

And you asked for longer chapters so heres your longer chapter!!!! I really hope this chapter was worth most of the wait!!! its longer than im used toooo wiriting, so u better love it!!!!! :D

A smile jumped to my face. Jake flashed me a grin simmered with happiness, and a pinch of hope. I felt like a fly to a light bulb, feeling pulled in with every heart beat.

"Hey it's you." His legato voice reached my ears.

"Hi Jake." My voice came out a bit more pleasant than I had wanted. "No mean to be rude, but why'd you come here?"

"I texted him that he should come over , and gave him the address." Shane was quick to interrupt.

"Well you should have at least told me your plans." I chided Shane, "but it's kind of nice to see you Jake." I uttered, hoping he would overlook my word choice.

"Yeah nice to see you too." He winked.

"Please sit down." I gestured to the available furniture, he comfortably sat down. After a minute of an unpleasant silence, I spoke again. "Jake, do you want to play Speed?"

"Its only for two players." Shane's lip twitched holding back a smile, I rolled my eyes.

"Well how about a movie, Jake?"

"Sounds great to me." Jake replied.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Shane and Jake asked in unison.

"Let me look first." I laughed nervously, as I hopped to where the movies were neatly organized.

A knock came from the front door. Jake voluntarily opened. Christina stepped in with a cardboard box of pizza in her arms, her face wide a she stared mindlessly at Jake. She shook her head and composed herself. "Sorry, I just haven't seen you in so long, where have you been, what have you been doing?!" Christina blurted questions.

"Hi Christina." I interrupted, seeing she forgot about our presence.

"Oh right, sorry, hi!" A noticeable drop in her excitement as she spoke to us. She stepped around Jake and put the pizza on the living room table. "So what are we doing now?" She questioned.

"Well, I was going to choose a movie, but now that you're here, you can do it." I smirked. She growled and kneeled beside me, her eyes scavenging for a good movie.

I stood up and saw Shane and Jake sitting on opposite sides of the couch, I glanced between them.

"What?" they asked in harmony.

I chuckled. "Oh, nothing." I sat between them, trying not to elevate to one more than the other. Christina pressed the play button on the DVD player.

She smiled and came to the couch. "I love this movie, if you guys don't like it just blame Violet." She said while she chose the small spot between Jake and I. I unwillingly scooted closer to Shane.