first day of element academy

Sakura pov

So me and my mom made a deal if I go to school she will have to send me letters and gifts.

So I arrived at the front door with everything in my suitcase and opened the door. Went to the front office and they said " your dorm room is number 12" "thank you" so I went to my dorm room and meet my roommate,"hi my name is ran it is nice to meet you..." "Sakura... Sakura takayoshi" so I unpacked my things and looked at my picture of mom "just think you will become a master of elements" my mom once said then I heard the bell ring for assembly and I went to the assembly. Principle Lee said "many of you will learn your skills and some of you will become a great master of your skill so keep learning."

Then after the assembly were said to go back to the dorms for free time before first period.

I went back to my dorm and found that ran and some guy were making out. So I said "excuse me but who are you?" The boy said "I am hiro and you are?" I am rans roommate and my name is Sakura takayoshi by the way."

So I went to my first period with Mr.kaito
He's not that bad as a teacher and ...

I was interrupted by a girl she looked like a popular kind of girl, but why in the hell would a popular girl come to me?" I thought

Then the popular girl spoke " hey u, who are you and are you new?" "Yes I am and I am Sakura takayoshi and who r u?" The popular girl said "I am Taoism yuuko but you may call me Taoism-senpai "

"It's nice to meet you Taoism-senpai"

"U to takayoshi-San"

"So what talent do u have takayoshi-San"

"Oh and can I call you Taka-chan"

"Yes, I would would like that"

"And do you mind if i call you Yuuko-senpia"

"No, I don't mind".

"Oh and what's your power Taka-chan?"

"Don't know sadly, but how about you yuuko-senpia, do you have your power yet?"

"Yes I do."

"What is it?"

"Oh I am fire."

"Ok bye."

"Bye"