P..p...part three, part 3, chapter number 3, three...

[Shit, did i just play around with fonts and different titles  for 3 hours?? I need to keep writing. Very well, Meanwhile at BoJacks house]

Todd: That was the best ice cream ever BoJack. The best.

BoJack: That guy! My stupid cousin showing his stupid face here with his stupid......everything.

Todd: What's wrong with Brent? He seems to be a great guy!

BoJack: That is exactly what i'm talking about. He is to damn great and perfect, Mister goody perfect guy. I can't stand him. Don't know why i let him stay here. He gets on my nerves...

Todd: Okay, but shouldn't you.....

BoJach: I remember when we were kids, he always had to shine. Good at everything... [Takes a big bite from his icecream and continue talking] ...he may..not have my...experience and talent [swallows ice cream]. But he had to be good at exactly anything to outshine me! And now that i am a famous moviestar he couldn't wait to push me down from my throne.

Todd: ehhh

[1 hour later]

BoJack: ....and he is 6 years younger than me, he looks better than me and he is to stupid to see the world for what it is, it makes him a perfect actor. I swear, if he had shown up 2 years earlier he would have gotten the role for Secretariat and gotten a stupid book written about him and the end up getting a stupid Golden Globe Award for Best Comedy or Musical, even though the book has nothing to do with Comedies or Musicals!!!

Todd: ...........

BoJack: Oh, and lets not forget that he had a better childhood than me, perfect family that loved him so freaking much.....Todd, TODD?

[Todd exits the bathroom]

Todd: Oh. Are you still talking?

BoJack: Damn it, try to focus! I am trying to talk about me here!

Todd: Maybe you should be the bigger man in this picture and support him on this? You are his cousin after all.

BoJack: What? That is the most stupid idea ever, i can't understand were you get your terrible ideas from... [sits down on the couch and sighs].....and you are absolutely right.

Todd: I...i am?

BoJack: I don't know why i get mad. Why i complain. Maybe i should be more "nice" to people.

Todd: Then you should stop saying nice and use your fingers as quotation marks at the same time and just be nice?

BoJack: Just be "nice"?

Todd: I have seen good in you. You letting me stay her as your best friend and all. And you treat me well.......except the time you destroyed my rock opera!

BoJack: That again? That was like 2 years ago, just drop it. And just maybe, i could be nice....to him.

Todd: That's the spirit!

[At Mr. Peanutbutter's house]

PB: And then i said: Is this a crossover episode or what, becuase we both had sitcoms!

Brent: That joke is  hilarious! You are funny Mr. Peanutbutter.

PB: Oh, stop it you! And call me PB!

[ PB's ears is raised and the doorbell rings]

PB: Someone's at the door!

[PB runs over and opens the front door]