1. GO AWAY CHARLIE !!

Riley's pov

So today is my first day of 9th grade and I am nervous to see Lucas because he always gives me butterflies but missy Bradford always gets in the way and I mean always. Charlie is so annoying he tries to flirt with me all the time and he's so bad at it,it makes me want to through up. I actually got out of bed this morning when mum mom told me to.

T. Its time to get up, other wise you will be late to school again.

R. OK OK im getting up !!!

T. Well hurry up and get dressed please !!

So I got dressed in to a yellow tank top tucked in to my black skater skirt and white converse. I put my hair half up half down and walked down stairs to get my breakfast luckily Maya was already sat down eating.

M. Hey riles you ok ?

R. yeah im fine why ?

M. Well Mr Matthews just said he's our history teacher again this year !!

R. OMG that's three years in a row, that cant be right!!

C. well it is so deal with it honey..

R. ok Maya lets go before my dad becomes the principle !!

we get to the subway station when I see MISSY BRADFORED walk up to us.....

MI. O hey loser how's your boring little life !!

R. Its actually really good..

MI. Well I don't really care I just want to say STAY AWAY FROM LUCAS HES MINE OK !!!

M. oh missy just leave already..

R. O and by the way hair bands are so last week !!

MI. O no you didn't . walks away.

M. you go riles !! they do their hand shack and get on the subway and arrive at school.

we walked into school when I see Lucas and farkle approach us.

L. hey guys did you have a great summer

R. yeah it was the best how about you ?? gazing into each others eyes.

Lucas was about to answer when Charlie jumped in and stared talking.

CH. Hey riley, how was your summer. he says with a smirk on his face.

R. Ok I guess !!

L. Well I got to go but see you later yeah... he says with a massive grin

R. Of course.....

I didn't see Lucas for the rest of the day which was very disappointing so I just went home and played around in my room when I heard a knock on my window................