Meetin my second mate!

" Rose wake up or you'll be late", my mom screamed from downstairs.

"Going"

Today was my first day at my new school.

I pick a pair of black skinny jeans, a hot pink shirts. I put a little makeup.

When I was done I went downstairs and had a quick breakfast.

"Mom I'm leaving", I told my mom.

"Ok, take care"

I want outside and walked to my baby. Yes you heard me right my baby.

My black 2013 BMW.

" how's my baby, did you miss me because I missed you". Ok yes I talk to my car but hey everyone is a little crazy.

As I drove to school, I took in my surroundings. The whole town was mostly woods which was goods.

Oh yeah, I'm a werewolf and so is the rest of my family.

I have two brothers, Matt and Max, they are 18 and seniors. I'm 18 and a senior as well. Meaning that we are triplets. I'm the youngest out the three but I have two other younger brothers. John and Joe, John just turned 16, and Joe just turned 15. Yeah I'm the only girls meaning i have 4 overprotective brothers. It might sound like a dream, but let me tell you it hell. They are always protecting me, and when I say always I mean always. But I guess they have a reason. Let me tell you that reason you see when I was 14 I met my mate Jack. Jack was 15 at the time and he was everything I ever wanted in my mate. But everything changed when I was 17. My pack was having a BBQ, when out of nowhere a group of rouges attacked. Jack went and fought after all he was an enforcer. After that day I never saw Jack again. Coming back into the real world I realized that I have a the parking lot of my new school. Woods high school. I parked my car and saw that my brothers cars where there. When I got out my car everyone turned and looked at me. Of course they can't help them self after all I'm beautiful.

But that's not what was not the first I saw or smelled. I smelled a wonderful sent. It was manly & a little of vanilla.

I had ever smelled anything like it not even with Jack. I sniff and I found the person that I had smelled. And Oh my God, he was fine. A build body and muscles everywhere but not too much to make him look bad. He was perfect, and i looked at his face and saw that he had dark blond hair and a handsome face. I could look at him forever, but when I looked at his eyes, green eyes. My wolf steamed "Mate".

And that's when I saw that he was looking at me too and that he also knew we were mates and what Hurt the most was that he had a smile on his face, and I couldn't return that smile. I ran away form him, my mate my second mate, asking the spirits why just why did I have to have a second mate.

Please comment, Vote & Fan