Part 15 [Sebastian]

"My Darling (name), you can show yourself now." I spoke to the bush where I could smell my kitten was hiding- I could recognize that sweet, intoxicating smell anywhere. As if on cue, she slinked out rather gracefully from the rose bush, her (h/c) locks ragged and leaf covered, little red scratches and dots covering her (s/t) flesh.

"Master." She nodded to me. Damn, I feel like a proper demon again when she calls me that all meek and cute. Makes me miss the good ol' days. Wait...back on topic now.

"It's not polite to spy, Kitten." I scolded her, seeing (name) lower her head. Her soft, (h/c) tendrils hiding her eyes. It made me want to pull her head up by her hair and ....nevermind. Those thoughts are for another time. "Yet, I suppose I can overlook it this time as you were so quiet. I wouldn't have noticed you, had a wind not blown..by..." My words slowed as the Brat's words rang in my head.

"Do what ever you can to wrangle those three in."

"Kitten," The pet name ((puns anyone? eh? eh? :D)) brought her attention quick, as her head shot up and her sparkling eyes met my own. "How would you like to...be like me?"

I am so so so so so so so S O sorry!! I'll have another chapter up today! I'm trying to post them as I get them done...and I'm lazy..bUT school is starting back up again, and high school is a bitch, so I'm trying to AT LEAST get to the plot before I have to go back to Hell- I mean high school.....

THANK YOU FOR READING DEAR PEOPLE YOU ARE LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL AND GO GET YOURSELF A COOKIE BECAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE ONE HAVE A LOVELY DAY!