Please Read

Hey guys

This is just to let all of you know that I won't be publishing any more books or chapters on wattpad.

I am currently working on my current story 'Trapped' and I had started planning another story I wanted to share with you guys too, but I can't do that anymore.

Reason being, and to keep it simple, this is why I'm not returning to wattpad anymore:

Writing was an escape for me; an escape from the real world. Don't get me wrong, I love to write, I really do. But the thing that I love about writing your own stories, is that you get to control everything that happens, and for me, it gives me a bit of time to just escape into my own little bubble, and ignore everything else. If that makes sense.

But, I accidentally didn't log out of wattpad on my laptop when I last updated, and someone saw my account, and now they're aware of it, as well as other people I know. And to me, it's just embarassing, cause I wanted to remain anonymous so people wouldn't judge me for who I am.

But now, I'm unable to do that. And for that reason, and that reason only, I won't be publishing anything anymore.

I'm sorry, I really am, if you wanted to read my future stories, but here is what I am willing to do.

For my book that is now completed, which is, When It Hails, this book will be staying on wattpad, but will be deleted soon.

The same will go for my other book, 'Just Breathe', as this book once was too deleted.

For my current book, Trapped, I'll let someone (if anyone wants to) use my idea and plot, and carry it on and complete the story, or rewrite it if you didn't like how I have written it. I feel so bad about this, because I've only updated two chapters of this book, but if anyone wants to carry it on for me, you're more than welcome. Of course, only one person can do that. So if you're interested, you can PM me, and I'll let you know. If you want to carry on the story, but you don't know what to write, I can help you with that too.

I may be making another account soon, keep in touch if you want to know if I do or not.

I just want to say a huge thank you before I disappear, to every single person whose ever read any of my stories, anyone whose voted and commented - I appreciate it so much, and everyone's support here is what made my love for writing increase.

Here's a quote by Michael Reid, that I want every single girl here to read:

Sometimes,

You'll just be too much woman,

Too smart,

Too beautiful,

Too strong,

Too much of something,

That'll make a man feel like less of a man,

Which will start making you feel like you have to be less of a woman,

The biggest mistake you can make,

Is removing jewels from your crown,

To make it easier for a man to carry,

When this happens, I need you to understand,

You do not need a smaller crown-

You need a man with bigger hands.

I literally stand by this quote, and I will continue to do so. I hope this quote means something to you guys, like how it means so much to me.

Thank you to everyone whose supported me from the start.

Bye :)