New Employee

It was a regular afternoon at Bob's Burgers and Tina was on her six o'clock break. Normally on break, she stares out the window to the restaurant across the street, Jimmy Pesto's and hopes to get the slightest glimpse of her crush and almost boyfriend, Jimmy Junior. This day was no different. She grabbed a seat at the booth closest to the window looking out into the street and waited until Jimmy Jr. came by washing one of the tables, or collecting the plates. Tina is a thirteen year old girl who lives with her parents and two siblings in New Jersey. She is both mature and immature in the sense that she really likes boys, especially Jimmy Jr.  and is serious about school work, yet still plays with her doll unicorns and other childish toys. She has a thick pair of black glasses, short black hair, and a blue shirt with a blue skirt to match. She, at school, is usually referred to as a nerd and unpopular. This day when she looked out the window, Jimmy Jr. never passed. He was at school that day so Tina knew he had to be home. A couple of minutes later, Tina grabbed her blue coat to help keep the cool fall breeze out and headed outside to see if he was in the nearby park dancing. Jimmy Jr. has a passion for dance. He wears a yellow shirt with a blue vest over it and long pants. He has orange hair and orange bushy eyebrows. Jimmy isn't very popular at school, but he has a best friend whose name is Zeke. As Tina headed out the door, her father, Bob, told her she had to be back in fifteen minutes to help with the final dinner rush and to clean up. She nodded and assured him she would be back. On her way to the park, she saw Jimmy Jr. walking down the street forlorn. She darted towards him waving her arms to get his attention. "Hey Jimmy Junior. Its me, Tina! she said, finally catching up to him. "Oh hi Tina. I don't really want to talk right now." he replied, looking down at the sidewalk as he walked. "Whats wrong?" Tina inquired. "Nothing. It's just that my dad said that he has got new staff in the restaurant so now I don't have an after school job." he replied. Tina immediately thought of a brilliant idea! Jimmy Jr. could be a grill cook along side her at Bob's Burgers. Then he would be happy that he has a job and Tina would be happy because she gets to spend time with her crush; every day! "Wait Jimmy Jr.," Tina began, "you can work at Bob's Burgers and be a grill cook with me. My dad won't care." "I don't know Tina," "Jimmy Jr. started, "my dad wouldn't be so happy if I got a job at the rival restaurant." "How much did your dad pay you?" she asked. "$8.40 per hour." he said. "Okay, well we will pay you $9.40 per hour! Are you in?" Tina offered. "Okay, I can't turn down a pay like that." he said, rising from his gloom. "Cool! Come by after school and you can start working. I will show you the ropes." Tina flirted. "Alright, I'll see you around." Jimmy Jr. said, not acknowledging Tina's flirting. And with that Tina went back to the restaurant to help her father, thinking about tomorrow after school.