Chapter 1

Eleanor and Louis were At The Gym with Lottie,Liam and Sophia. They Were having a Great Time And When It was Time to Leave Louis Wanted Eleanor To meet Briana "The Hair Stylist" (Who Has a Huge Crush On Louis),So Louis Told Eleanor To Wait While The Others Were Leaving and 5 Minutes Later Louis Comes With Briana And The Louis Says "This Is Eleanor My Girlfriend" then Eleanor Says "Hi, How are You"
Briana Says "Good Nice To meet you" Then Louis Says Imma Go Get Water. Do You Guys Want Anything?" Both Says "No". While Louis Was Going to The Cafeteria. Eleanor Said "So Do you Wanna Go To StarBucks After?" Briana Said "Shut The Fuck Up" and Eleanor Was Confused She Said " What ? Why?" Briana said " Louis Is Mine and I Am going To Break You Two Up and If You Tell Louis About This I'll Threatened you!" Eleanor Nod. Briana Push Eleanor To The Floor. Louis Came in holding A Curling Iron And said "What's Going on here" Briana said "Oh Eleanor trip but she's OK " Briana Changed The Subject and said " Do You Wanna go to starbucks " Louis Said Yeah and ask if elenor Wanted To go to Eleanor Said "No" She was Standing in the middle of the gym and thinking about what Briana had Said To her .