Revised edition of "The Power Inside Me"

Do you wish to manage your work-life balance?

Can you maintain your body's daily nutritional requirement?

Do you aim to be a successful professional and lead your team to fantastic  results?

Are you willing to increase your efficiency at work?

Do you want more time with your family?

If your answer to any of these questions is yes,then you are at the right place to learn more about it.

My latest book"The Power Inside Me", sequel to "The Journey To Your Second Life" gives all the answers.

1You'll know more about yourself,the goals,the future planning..every aspect of your life gets more clear.

2)When you know yourself better,your mind will try to find a way to achieve those dream goals, and this book helps you to take the basic step, awareness of the 7 pieces of life- time, health, emotions, leadership, wealth, intelligence, philanthropy.

3)When you're aware,these 7 pieces help you to schedule your daily activities.

4)The organized life leads to better results,so if you're able to plan your life according to these 7 pieces, you're able to leverage yourself and become more efficient.

5)Finally,the thoughts in this book can help you achieve exceptional results.

Read the 1st chapter of this book for free http://the7quotients.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/chapter-1.pdf or get the full copy http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-power-inside-me/10804576