THE NEW FISSION REACTION:LATENESS

There's only one key to effective time management: Practice prioritizing and scheduling in your daily life,adopt them in your soul,make a ritual and follow it regardless of any problems.

But it seems too difficult for many people, its not because they don't value time,but they're habitual of mismanagement of time and the major cause behind it is "The Lateness Fission Reaction".

We encounter this phenomenon daily,but never ponder upon its results,because human brain readily adopts a repeated activity,and never cares to CHANGE it.We know that this leads to poor time management,but can't change it.So how are you linked to this reaction?

Take a simple example in your own office.you come to your office at the right time, say 10o’clock, sometimes even you hurry from your home to reach the office on time. And then you see the unexpected.

An employee walks into the office around 10:15, rarely warned by the senior executive, and starts working. You think ”Why am I hurrying up in the morning to come at 10, a bit late even works! Nobody cares whether you’re late or on time. So from tomorrow I won’t hurry, I will come casually.” And this spreads to the whole office slowly, people start to come at 10:15.

Another factor in this reaction is procrastination,you've got important tasks to do,but instead you try to delay them overtime and hope that you'll definitely complete that task tomorrow,but tomorrow never comes.Ultimately you run out of deadlines,and this spreads to others in your office,even at home too.

Let's consider this as a reaction.One man comes late at the office,this message spreads to others,say two persons.They think coming late won't be an issue.These 2 then go to a party,certainly a bit late,but no one cares about it.But the human brain has one side too,to take the bad lessons from activities.

The people see them coming late at the party,though no one cares to scold them,but what people do take in their mind is that"Hey,why did i come this early,a bit late even works! I could've utilized that time elsewhere,nobody cares if I'm late.

This spreads to others,slowly this lateness message spreads from 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 16.....and the whole community comes under its influence,like a fission reaction it spreads to societies,this leads to poor work efficiency and late project submissions.

Human brain gets so much USED TO these activities,we never take a moment to think that its our own activities that makes it difficult to manage time,instead we blame our mismanagement to others,a usual human brain psychology.

So if you want to improve your time management skills,spend more time with your family,and be a better employee at work,you've to ask these questions to yourself first;

1)WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY TIME?

Reason:This questions helps to self evaluate your time schedule,you will understand whether you're a part of this reaction or not.Whether you're  procrastinating and wasting your time,coming late at parties and appointments,and many other activities will show you the reality that your brain needs to know.

2)WHY AM I DOING IT WITH MY TIME?

Reason:This helps you understand yourself.You can sort out whether you're happy with the daily lifestyle,or it's simply a result of the fission reaction that your mind has adapted,and you never took time to evaluate it, but this question takes everything out of your head,and makes you realize the true  value of time management.

3)HOW CAN I IMPROVE MYSELF AND GET OUT OF THIS REACTION?

Reason:This awakens the mind power inside you that searches for answers and tries to solve this riddle.You will automatically become more organized and a better time manager,and the endless search for improving your time management skills triggers.Leading to a stress free,cheerful and efficient life style.

READ MY LATEST BOOK"The Power Inside Me" FOR MORE INFORMATION.