•Three•

V•e•r•o•n•i•c•a

"Pack up?" Luke asks.

"Yeah. Wanna stay nude while doing so?" Sage asks smirking.

"No my vagina is freezing." I say.

"I feel like I'm 6 all again I feel like my balls are so far up me." Ashton says.

"Oh my god." I say laughing so hard.

Everybody gets out, putting clothes back on and packing up everything we brought out.

"We have a week left of summer. I say we pack all of our money, lots of bags in Ashton's car, and we travel around doing really fun things." I say.

"Sounds like a plan, well go home and pack, pack for 7 days. Becuase we have 8 days, not including today and we need sleep and a day for school shopping, unfortunately." Luke says.

"So what are we doing today? I think we should go to the beach."  I say.

"I feel like the beach, you guys?" Sage says, the boys nod in reply, we say our goodbyes and leave.

---At home---

I packed 6 outfits and three bikinis, my converse, combat boots, and flip flops.

"Do we wanna take two bikes or one?" Sage asks.

"Both, its better for travel." I say.

"How much money do you have?" I ask.

"300. I'm expecting you to have the same." She says, I nod in reply.

"But we honestly don't even need to take that much with how many fuck boys work at the places we go to." Sage says.

"Oh my god I know right! All you need to do is show them your boobs or give em a handjob and were in." I say.

We both crack up but that soon stops as there's banging on the door.

I put sage behind me and grab my gun, my friends taught me how to us one for this reason.

I look through the peephole and laugh.

"You dorks, why didn't you walk in?" I ask Luke and ashton after opening the door.

"Oh. I forgot. Wait what the fuck dude put the gun away." Ash says.

"Well being a fucking chic with huge boobs and a huge ass that sells, your gonna need a gun you dumbass." I say scoffing, pointing to me and sages boobs and asses.

"True, and someone is cussing alot." Ashton says.

"Oopsa fucking daisies." I say laughing.

"Luke's a daisy." Ashton says running behind me, oh and don't worry, I put the gun away.

"ASHTON YOU FUCKING DICK KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" Luke screams.

"Whale OK then." I say as the boys start running.

I took out my bags and out them in the car at the same time sage did while waiting for the boys to stop.

We walked inside only to see Luke laying on top of ashton, both wheezing.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Sage says.

"Best idea." I say.

Luke and ash catch their breathe and we soon head out.

"So well see you at the beach?" I ask.

"Yup, be safe dorks." Ash says.

And we were off.