Chapter 1: Princess Elizabeth

Elizabeth POV
I layed in my bed thinking of my friends, who i will see today.
I haven't seen them since i was 13, I'm 18 now.

A carriage pulled up to the palace and my ladies stepped out. The royal French Court stared at my maidens.
They were all beautiful.
I noticed Leaann first.

Leaann is a highly intelligent, overachieving, and extremely wealthy maiden.
Despite being very sure of herself, she did show a bit of strain when we seperated.
Leaann has a very slim face complimented with high cheekbones, thin lips, and hazel almond shaped eyes. She has a peach and cream complexion said long dirty blonde hair almost always worn down in waves. Leaann has a very slim and athletic figure from being so active anyways, it keeps her figure perfectly intact.

Secondly i saw Gloria, you can tell she was from the new world, some place called Mexico. As a child they took the most beautiful of her kind and now since she is 18, she's grown to be more beautiful.
Gloria is the athletic one of my ladies, with a strong talent of swimming. Gloria has had a rough past of being in love with a boy from Scotland before he died of Scarlet fever.
Gloria has a slightly roundish oval gave with full lips and deep set hooded eyes. Her dark brown hair, which is usally worn down, compliments her olive complexion. She has an athletic body type as she is a swimmer. She is the simplest dresser and wears minimal. Her charming smile adds to her persona.

Suddenly they ran to me and i noticed how happy they were.
I escorted them to my room to put on dresses.

Aylee glanced at me and smirked.
Aylee is noted for having heroine tendencies. She is seen to be very compassionate, empathic, helpful, very selfless, and self- sacrificing.
Physically, Aylee is a beautiful and attractive maiden. So beautiful i can't even put in words. she is not of my trace though, she and Maria are both African.
Maria is sweet but her looks....