Alys's Arrival

Alys's POV
I like my life, I have a loving boyfriend, Mikuo. And- huh? (Screams) someone grabs my arm and drags me towards a blue van. "MIKUO!!!!! HELP ME!! Please!" I yelp. Mikuo falls to the ground, unconscious. I don't know what's going on! I get pushed into the car and Mikuo gets up and runs towards me, in the trunk. I see his mouth word out 'Alys'

Mikuo's POV

"Alys" I say, out of breath. I bet it's her singing that got her captured. Or the fact that she was born with Deer antlers. Those were my brothers. I knew they were criminals but not Alys. That was too far. I punch a wall and run to Alys's house, her mom looks alarmed when I come to the door. WITHOUT. Alys. "Where's Alys." The only thing I could mouth was "kidnapped, Gakpo, I tried" she leans in and hugs me. "I know you tried Mikuo"

Alys's POV

They tied me up. They just parked. I see that my kidnappers were Mikuo's brother "GAKPO?!" I shriek. He shoves me in a cage. I look around. They're all like me, in these cages around mine. One turns to me, well two technically. It's a boy and girl, sharing a body. Just 2 heads. "Where are we?!" I say calmly. "Dead woods cirque." The boy says. "I'm Len. My sister is Rin. We've been here for a while now." Len looks sad, Rin looks happy. "We have opposite emotions. I am sadness and Rin is happiness" all I can muster to say knowing I'm in a cirque 'freak show' is... "I'm Alys. As you can see I was born with deer antlers. I'm Gakpo's brothers girlfriend." I actually yelp. "Gakpo's in trouble. Your practically family if your Gakpo's little bros girl!! That was too far." Len says Angrily. "It's ok. Calm down Len. We're friends now I assume?" I ask quirkily. Rin replies with a "Yeppers!" "Ok then." I say acting like I was not totally just kidnapped by my boyfriends brother. I look to my other side, another male. "I heard all that you know, I'm Kaito. " i notice he's like a real life Centaur. "Nice Hooves. I'm Alys and- well you heard the story." I say annoyed. "I'm usually pretty quiet." Kaito Says. "I probably won't be a bother. Unlike miss happy over there." Rin Interrupts "Hey!!!" "Anyway," Len buds in. "The acts are starting soon. Your down on your chart for singing, so that's your act." I look down and bite my lip. Mikuo and me used to sing, for Gakpo and the rest of mine and Mikuo's family. "What's wrong?" Kaito interrupts my thought "oh it's nothing. I used to sing with Mikuo, Gakpo's brother. For our family's." I shed a tear. Len reaches through the bars and strokes my face. "It's ok." " But you may not see him again so why don't you get used to it" Gakpo speaks from behind the bars. I didn't even know he was there. "It's time you- you circus monsters!" I flinch and watch Kaito swallow swords and things. Rin and Len have a showing act. I get dragged on by Gakpo. I won't sing for him. I won't. He grips tighter. All I can think of is Mikuo. I run off almost shattering my arm. I'm crying, tears streaming down and I practically throw myself into Kaito Rin and Len. "I can't sing for him! I can't!" I welp. Kaito replies and drags me away with a, "I must hide you. My cage." As this is happening in crying and trying to resist the pain on my arm. Len shouts "KAITO!!! Let her go!!!" He realizes I'm crying and he see's my arm. Bleeding from Gakpo's nails. I fall to the ground. They're all shouting my name. "Alys!!!"