The Fight

Alys's POV

I want Anyone to get freed. I have mysteries to figure out. Another show comes up. We have a big crowd. All I can think of was the two lions at the zoo Mikuo managed. They were amazing. I enter stage and I get thoughts back. I cannot sing for this man. He is only going to hit me. That's all. Don't sing. The audience shouts "HEY GET UP YOU WORTHLESS CIRCUS MONSTER!!!!!!" I fall to the ground as I see the audience run towards us. Kaito runs in to protect me. Two people fall on me. I can't hear a sound.

Mikuo's POV (Finally right?)

I think. "Where could he have taken her?!" I think harder. "Circus...." I mumble. "Gakpo's circus!!! She has to be there." Then I'm calling the police. I say to myself. We get in my car. I think I vaguely remember the way. I see the cat and I know I'm close. I run in to see many freaks and Gakpo and Alys being attacked. I see a blue haired centaur trying to protect her. I run into the fight. Gakpo is dead. Alys is close to it. I grab Alys as she whispers "Mikuo. This is Kaito Len and Rin........"

Alys's POV

"Mikuo these are my friends Kaito Len and Rin........" I say. I hear police and hospital sirens. I wake up in a hospital room.