Oh please, you ain't no bad boy

Harry's pov:
Opening the main entrance to the school, everyone seemed to stop doing what they were doing in favor of staring at me as I slowly made my way to my locker. I growled in annoyance and turned to glare at some of them.

"What the hell are you all looking at?!" I barked out, making them cower in fear and stop looking. Sighing, I finally made it to my locker and started to put in the combination angrily. I swear its the same damn thing every day. I walk in, they stare, I yell, I walk in, they stare, I yell. Its annoying as fuck! I don't know why they stare... sure, I may have a lot of tattoos, some piercings and wear black clothes and leather jackets. And sure, I may be considered the school's 'bad boy' as well but its not like I'm an alien or something! And if I was, I sure as hell would be a sexy alien!

Sighing at my weird thoughts, I started to put some heavy books from my backback into my locker. I heard someone opening the locker on my right. I didn't look up, knowing who it was already.

"Hey Louis." Louis Tomlinson, my best friend since middle school and also labeled the 'school's bad boy' but in reality, he was a very sassy yet a very cuddly teddy bear... with an amazing arse. I swear he had surgery for it. No man should have been born with such a big and feminine arse like his but everytime I tell him that, he responds with a 'Oh your just jeaolus that you don't have this booty!' And I respond with an eye roll and mutter a 'Yeah right,keep on dreaming Tommo... '

The only reason Louis was even consider a punk was because, just like me, was covered with tattoos, but not as many. He only had one piercing in his lip. And he almost never wore black clothes, just ocasional black t-shirts and jeans but besides that, he always wore stripped shirts and dark blue skinny jeans and a brown leather jacket once in a while.

"Hey Hazz," he semeed out of breath, I noticed, "What's up?" He said with a raspy voice... oh now I get it! I smirked knowingly before crossing my arms over my chest. "So you and Zayn were at it again huh?" I said, trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably as I started laughing. Louis blushed a dark shade of red and started shuttering. "Sh-shut up H-Harry!"

"You were bottom again right? Hahaha!"

"S-Stop it Harry! And why on earth would you think I'm a bottom!?"

"Because Zayn said so. Also, your so tiny Tommo! Ahahaha!"

"W-well at least I'm not chasing after some stupid flower freak who doesn't like me back!"

I stopped laughing at that and glared at him... hard. "What did you just say Louis?" I said with gritted teeth and clenched fists. Louis gasped,eyes wide as his hand flew up to cover his mouth, like he could shove the words back in. "H-Harry I-" He stopped talking as soon as tanned arms sneaked around his waist and Zayn Malik's face appeared on his shoulder.

"Hey boo bear, what's going on?" Zayn Malik, a true bad boy. He had tattoos littered around his body, he wore his signature leather jacket,black skinny jeans and a white tank top. He had various piercings, on his nose, ears, eyebrow and lower lip. He was a huge trouble maker before he met Louis. He used to push people down, cuss out the teachers, skip class, spray paint school property, and he even beat a kid up because he forgot his lunch money once. I mean, sometimes I skip class and never do any homework and I do cuss people out but its nothing compared to Zayn. But now he's totally changed. He's still rude to some teachers and sometimes he skips class but now, Louis has him on a tight leash.

"Boo bear? You okay?" Zayn asked again, since he hadn't obtained an answer from the lad. Louis looked at Zayn and nodded slightly before looking at me, an apologetic look on his face.

"Harry," he said slowly, "I'm s-"

"Save it Lou, I don't wanna hear it." I said, closing my locker and walking away, leaving behind a guilty Louis and a confused Zayn. 'Damn him, he knows how I feel about it! And yet, he can't keep his big ass mouth closed!' I bet your wondering who Louis quoted 'stupid flower freak', well I'll tell you.