You're Mine

Levi's P.O.V.
There Eren stood, my vessel, my life source. He looked so adorable when he couldn't move.
I leaned down to my shirtless submissive and gently brushed his bare chest with my sharp teeth. "Now you're all tied up my Eren." He flustered. I could see his blood rushing through his veins, it only made me crave him more.
"Levi." Eren whispered, catching my attention from the marvelous view. "Yes Eren?" He tilted his head to the side, revealing his neck, and the scars where I last bit him. "I want you to bite me."
I licked my lips, ready to feed on my Eren. I wasted no time, I sunk my sharp fangs into his skin, earning a groan from his mouth. This aroused me, for my member slowly started to harden.
Once I was drinking his blood, Eren's moans became louder, more clearer, it was sending me over the edge. "Levi~" Eren moaned. "Ah fuck it!" I shouted. I retracted my teeth, and immediately went for Eren's Levi's which he ironically wore, and I slid his boxers off.
Now my Eren is finally ready, ready for me. "Levi?" Eren panted. I look into his emerald eyes. "Yes brat?" "Don't hurt me, please." I leaned forward and kissed him gently, passionately, "I won't." I muttered softly. Dammit, as much as I want to fuck him, I cannot hurt him.
Now that he was naked, it wad my turn to strip. I slowly unbuttoned my pants and kicked them off with ease, then I slid my boxers off and walked towards Eren. I flipped him over on his belly so he was on his knees. "You ready?" I asked, a smirk plastered across my face. "Yes Levi, ready for you."
I slowly positioned myself into position so I wouldn't hurt my Eren. Then I slid slowly inside of him, he groaned deeply, then I waited for the okay. He nodded then I slowly started thrusting. "Ah, Levi~" Eren started moaning. I grabbed his shaft and started to pump slowly then fast, Eren grinding his hips toward my hand in the process.
I grasped his hips and thrusted harder, faster, I was groaning, panting, I was so close. "Eren~" I moan. "I'm close." "Ah~!" Eren screamed. "Me too."
"Levi~!" Eren moaned. "I-I'm gonna, ah!" Eren arched his back as he came into my hand I kept thrusting until finally I released inside of him. I pulled out slowly, angry at the mess; however, I let it slide, for I was with my Eren.
I untied my submissive and cc arried him bridal style to the master bedroom, because we were in his bedroom. I laid him down on the silk mattress and watched him drift asleep. I kissed his forehead, "I love you Eren." "I love you too Levi." He murmured. Heh tonight Eren.... you were tied up and bitten. I bit him on his neck, marking my dominance, "You're mine, and only mine." I said confidently, before crawling under the covers and drifting to sleep with my Eren.