Derek Imagine #1

This imagine was requested by _moffat_ !!!!! Hope u enjoy it!!!!!

I was sitting on my couch waiting for my boyfriend, Derek to come home. Tonight he had been out fighting the Alpha pack once again. Every single time he goes to fight, I just sit in a ball on the couch worrying if I would ever get to see him again. I sat like this for a good half an hour more until I heard a knock on the door. There he was, in one piece.
"Derek!" I cried jumping into his arms.
"Kyla!" He mocked.
"Not funny. I was so worried!!!!!" I playfully punched his shoulder.
"I know babe, I know. But you know I can take care of myself" He said walking to the couch, with me still in his arms.
"I know but a girl can't help but worry if the man she loves is out risking his life." I plop myself on the couch.
"I don't mind. Your cute when your worried" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap. I nuzzle into his chest. I let out a big yawn.
"Aww my little princess is tired" He said while stroking my brown hair.
"Thank you very much I am 5'9 so I am no where near small!!!" I sassed back at him.
"You're still small compared to me" He whispered in my ear.
"Well you are a giant" I said getting up from his lap. I stood with my hand out. He looked at me confused.
"We are going to bed, you doofus" I said with my hands on my hips.
"Oh" was all he could say.
"You coming or not?" I shouted as I made my way to the staircase. I was on the third step when I was thrown of Derek's shoulder.
"Derek, put me down!!!!!!" I shouted thumping my fist into his back.
"Actually never mind, I am actually enjoying this view" I said looking at his arse.
"What? Loving my arse now are we, Kyla?" He said chuckling.
"Yes I am actually." I said. We eventually got to the bedroom and Derek set me down on the bed and stripped down to his boxers whereas I just took off my shirt and pants and put on one of Derek's shirts. I climbed into bed where Derek was already. I snuggled up next to him.
"Night Kyla" He whispered.
"Night Derebear" I whispered back.
With that I feel asleep to the sound of Derek's faint breathing.

Sorry if this is rubbish. Please request something!!!!!! Luv u all <3