Use Your Inside Voice Next Time... Chapter 4

We both looked towards Emily. she looked right at me.

"Why are you shouting at each other?" she asked again.

"Were just desucing something sweetie, don't worry." Zack said calmly with a fake smile. he looked back at me with daggers.

"Don't lie to me Zack." Emily said harshly. he shot a look of shock in her direction.

"What do you mean?" he asked, more like lied!

"Brian you told him didn't you! fucking hell Bri!" she stormed out the room. gosh it's drama centreal at this house! i looked back at Zack.

"Why are you hurting my sister?" i whisper yelled as i got right into his face.

"I told you she's lying! fucking hell Brian! why would i want to hurt my own girlfriend and son?" he had a point...but why would Emily lie? i stood back and sat on the end of the bed. "So you've just found out that your sister is a liar now. yes so next time, believe your friends,not you fucking siblings!" Zack hissed at me beofre leaving the room. "oh and one more thing." he started. "Welcome to te Baker-Haner household." he smirked as a joke. he finally left the room. i slammed back on the bed and looked up at the cealing. my phone started to ring in my pocket. i sat up slowly and reached into my pocket. i looked at the caller ID. it was Michelle. i answered it.

"Fuck off." then i hung up. she can go suck some guys dick for all i care! she's not my problem anymore! my phone rang again. i didn't bother to look at hte caller ID this time. "Michelle i thought i told you to fuck off?!?!?"

"Maybe i would fuck off is i was Michelle you twat! it's Vicki you little wanker." she laughed down the phone. suddenly my worries faded away!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think kiddies?

Who's Vicki? Is Emily a liar? What is Zack doing right now?

Comment and vote or i'll pull the tigger on you! just messing!

Thanks!

_FishTacoFTW_