The Carnival

CHAPTER FOURTEEN- The Carnival

I really had no idea where we were going. I just asked the person driving the trolley. It was 1:30 in the afternoon so we were going to be there a while.

We got our tickets. Which were eight dollars each! This better be a good carnival. I could see a large tent in the back, a roller coaster, the ferris wheel, rip tide, the swings, and many other smaller rides and food stands.

"What do you want to go on first?" Ashton asked I grabbed his hand to pull him to the roller coasters line. We waited for about five minutes.

"You like roller coasters?" I asked noticing that he had a nervous look on his face.

"No. Not at all" Ashton said looking at my eyes.

"I love them! You are just a baby." I smiled he had a shocked look on his face.

"I'm not a ba-" Ashton tried to say before he was cut off by the man saying it was our turn. We got in.

"I'm not so sure about this." He said gripping the ride tight. It started we went up down around. Everything. I loved it. We went to another ride that we could then got something to eat.

"What ride was your favorite?" I asked Ashton well I was eating a French fry.

"I liked riptide" he replied.

" I liked the roller coaster." I smiled. We ate a little longer than went to the large tent. It was a Circus! I used to love to go see these with Josh...

"This will be cool" I said it just started to get dark outside.

" Yeah" that's all he said we got our tickets and sat down in the front row. It started with three people juggling bowling pins, that were on fire! Then one person put a sword down his throat... There was two people that trained all of these cats to do things. And then some one who trained dogs. There was also someone hanging by her hair, and many clowns. It was about an hour long. I liked it but I got tired and couldn't stop Yawning.
I held his hand all back to the room until I fell asleep in his arms. Than it hit me.

We had one day left here.

-authors note-
Sorry this chapter is so short. Next one will be longer. Check out our new story - The First Day of Her Misery. Spoiler: they will leave in the next chapter.
Thanks
~Em