Check Mate.

"Mommy! Mommy!". My 3 year old son Aidan called out.  "Yes Aidan?". I replied in a sweet little voice, "Where's daddy I have to show him something!". I frowned.

Yes, he wants his Childish ass father. I'm sure all of you are very familiar with Dominic Woods, or Sage.

I moved away, Yes I moved away from every fucking body. I didn't want my son around that mess, it was too much. I am now a real estate agent--a wealthy real state agent at that. I'm doing good on my own and I dare a motherfucker to try to come in my life ,and mess it up.

"No, daddy's not here ba--", I had an incoming call, I proceeded to answer the anonymous caller. "Hello?",  I stated. "This is she?". My heart pounded as I perceived a heavy sigh over the phone. "I'm looking for a house that's spacious and luxurious, something with a big backyard for my kids". "Go get paper". I mouthed to Aidan, he did a little a head nod and went. "I have just the right house for you Mr...?". "Neverson". He responded, I heard Aidan's little feet and plucked the notebook out his hand. I grabbed my pen and wrote down his name. "Well, I have just the right house for you. 14 Bridgewood drive would be the perfect house for you. Rent is simply 1200".  I heard him mumble over the end of the ringer. "Will you be able to meet me at 4:30?" he asked me. "Yes see you then" i said hanging up the phone looking at Aidan play with his spiderman toy.

"Bye bye Aidan I love you" I said after closing my car door. i watched my mom and Aidan walk into her house. After about 30 minutes I pulled up to the house I will be selling Mr. Neverson . As I pulled up I saw a white Lamborghini. I stepped out the car with the housing papers and my purse. I saw a man standing in the door frame of the house. Which I guessed was Mr.Neverson. "Hey!". I greeted, once he turned around his eyes sparkled. "Onika...Is that you?". I furrowed my eyebrow, unfamiliar with the much older looking man. "You don't remember me? Rising Star Inc? Trey?". His name instantly clicked in my brain as I pulled him into a tight hug. "It's been so long and you still look good Onika" Trey said staring me up and down. "You do to Trey" I said smirking wrapping my arms around his neck while his rested on my waist.

"The walk-in showers are perfect..". Trey whined as we headed outside. "The yard is enormous, except there are groundhog holes so you better watch out". Me and Trey shared a laugh as we walked towards our cars. "Perhaps you would want to go out and get a bite to eat? I have an hour before I go back to work..". I nodded my head slowly giving in. "Sure".

*
*

Trey and I laughed uncontrollably. "Damn Onika I forgot how fun it was being around you". Trey complimented, biting a forkful of buffalo chicken salad in his mouth. "Me too...How you been though?". I questioned, playing with my utensils. "Well I'm doing pretty good now. I live in a nice home, 2 kids--". "Omg Trey!". I cheered. "2 kids?!". He laughed. "Yes Onika, there twin girls. London and Paris. They are both 4 years old". "Aww Trey!". I jeered. "How about you? You seem quite happier yourself". He commented sipping a bit of his sprite. "Tell me about it. Well I'm a Real Estate Agent, I live in a beautiful loft with my son--". "Aww Nicki!". Trey said imitating me. "Shut up! My son is 3 years old". I chuckled. Trey sighed looking down at his plate, "Could you imagine? Just 5 years ago we were working together, going through hell, who knew we would end up like this?". I smiled thinking about the transformation. "What happen to him?". I asked, curious. Trey shook his head, "Homeboy lost it. Heard he was in an asylum for a year, than got out and married Erica's trifling ass. I don't know any details". "Damn. August could've had so much more in life if he would've controlled his anger". "Have you heard from Chris? Sage?". Trey beamed. I rolled my eyes at sage's name. "I haven't heard from Chris but Sage is unfortunately my son's father". Trey eyes widened, about to choke on his soda. "The hell?". "I know Trey, I know. And Sage doesn't even do anything for him". I admitted agitated. Trey grabbed my hand, "Onika if you ever need anything, I got you". He said sincerely. I nodded smiling a little. "Waiter!". Trey called, I watched the man grab menus from the other table before coming to assist us. "We'll talk later?". Trey asked, "oh yeah, I forgot you called me earlier". The waiter approached our table after me and Trey said our goodbyes before leaving. 

I checked my phone before getting in my car, watching Trey speed off while I was waving for the last time. An arm wrapped around my neck as I felt a piece of cold medal against my skull. Fuck.

*****

"I thought we settled this a long time ago". I contradicted. "I escaped tha fucking asylum 6 months ago. In that bitch fa 3 years. Done tracked ya down and still heard nothin from ya". August's dark voice gave me a shiver. "S-s-o". August drew back my hair with his cold fingertips, I was currently In a fucking dungeon. He laughed before opening his mouth to speak, "Well I hope ya Said ya prayers. Onika Maraj I'm back in full motherfucking force. And I'm crazier than any damn nigga you met". August voice was deep, cold, and harsh.

And it frightened me half to death.

"I have a motherfucking son now August. You can't do this kidnapping shit no more"

"Really?" He asked softly. I nodded my head. "I don't give a fuck". I stared him up and down before rolling my eyes. "Didn't you marry that bitch Erica? why in the fuck you still on me?" I asked attempting to shake my hand s to get out of these cold metal cuffs. August chuckled . "That was before I knew how much of a gold digger that bitch was". I laughed along with him. I was mad as hell I was locked up but apart of me was happy to see all of my old friends. "Onika" August continued to call my name. Before answering him I saw a shadow outside the room. The way  the shadow stood attire I felt a new attitude wash over. Happy and Relieved  but also mad and hateful.

"Stupid bitch" I said hitting him on his head with a wine bottle. August had finally let me go after I gave him what he wanted. Of course we used protection. But know Sage was sitting in my face. "Onika I wanna be there for my son". I stared at him and laughed while removing my jewelry. "What makes you think I want you here? Your bitch ass wasn't there when I gave birth to him". His head hang low and I saw a tear drop. "I been through some shit this past 2 years and all I want is to see my fucking son but your stubborn ass makes everything so fucking difficult" He said getting in my face. "So what nigga. Ive been through more shit and Aidan is the only thing that's makes me happy and i wont let you take him away from me". I said pushing his chest. I didn't want Sage here but he was making me feel some type of way. "I don't have to take him away, it can be Me and You and Aidan baby" He stated planting a kiss on my lips and his hands roamed my ass. "Maybe it can us" I said with a hint of happiness.

-------------------------------------------------

Isnt the cover just adorbs?

But Fifty Shades Of Play is here.

The gang is back...