With benefits: Chapter 10

Johnson-

I walked close by Jack as we entered the school. Jack had promised the night before he would protect me if anyone messed with me for being gay. I told him it was fine, that I'd be fine but he insisted he be by my side.

I'm glad he's changed his mind about us still being friends, and about Jack and Jack ending.

He walks me to my locker. I open it grabbing my books from there. He watches me closely, "I know your looking after me but really I think I'll be fine for a few minutes." I laugh.

"You think I'm annoying? Dont you?" He asks. "No, No... Okay maybe alittle." I say.
He nods. "I really appreciate it though, but you've been by my side since last night. I'll be fine. And thank you." I sigh closing my locker.

I kiss his cheek before walking off.

Gilinsky-

I watch as Jack walks away. He sure does have nice ass.

I mentally slap myself for looking at his ass. "Hey man." I turn around see Sammy smiling at me. "So you and johnson?" He smirks. I playfully push him. "You know Im not like that, I'm just looking out for him thats all. I really care about him." I say.

Sam shrugs, "Are you sure its not more that just a friendly instinct." He asks me raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I lie. I'm not sure what Jack and I are. I just want it to be the way it was before I kissed him. I know I said I did it because I thought he wanted it. Honestly, I wanted it. But I would never tell Jack that.

I know there's nothing wrong with being gay, but I just dont want to be in a relationship with Jack. What if we break up? We wouldn't just be able to go back to being friends. And how would that work? What would the fans think?

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch." He says.

I nod and walk away to my class.

*After school*

I walk over to Jack at his locker talking to Mike. "Hey Mike, Hey Jack." I greet.

"Hey." He smiles closing his locker. "Bye J, see you tomorrow." Mike says to Jack then gave me a glare walking away. "What was that about?" I ask Jack. "He uh saw that tweet of yours and hasn't got over it." Jack says.

"What tweet--oh." I look down. "Yeah.." He bites his lip nervously. I totally forgot about that tweet, and I deleted it the day after. Thinking about actually saying something so horrible to Jack makes me felt a hundred times worse about the situation.

"I'm so sorry I dont know what I was thinking." I say. Jack shakes his head. "Its fine I already forgave you remember?" He smiles.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't have. I was so horrible to you and I'll never forgive
myself." I sigh. He pulls his phone out.

"I just texted my mom, saying. I'd be at your place. Is that cool?" He smiles changing the subject.

"Sure," I say sadly. He pats my back as we walking out of the school.

Jack and I head towards my car, I open the door for him. He thanks me. I go around the other side and get in.

He looks down at his phone as we pull of. "So did anyone bother you today?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No not really everyone was actually pretty cool, and reminded me its the 21th century, no one cares if your gay anymore." He says. I nod focusing on the road.

"We're graduating this year. You excited?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm so pumped to move out to LA." He says. I nod.

"Are you coming back to the tour?" He suddenly asks. I shake my head. "No, and I dont think you should either. I got a email from digitour, and they want us on their 2014 Summer tour. We have so much more talent then just magcon. We could really do big things for ourself Jack." I explain to him.

"But what about the guys?" He asks. I sigh.

"Nash, was already talking about quitting the tour. He said he wanted to start taking acting classes. I dont know about the other guys, but they're all talented they'll find something eles." I say as I pull into my driveway.

"I think we could really make it jack. And this tour would just be the start." He nods.

"Can we talk about this later?" He asks. I nod. We get out the car and go inside.

I see Laura on the couch watching tv. "Hey, where's mom?" I ask her. "She had some work to do at the office, and Molly went with." She says.

I nod, and lead Jack upstairs. I close the door once we enter my room. He sits on the bed."What do you wanna do?" I ask. "Movie?" He suggests. "What movie should we watch?" I ask going over to my movie case. "It doesn't matter." He says slipping his shoes off.

I sit next to him and lean against the headboard, after I put the movie in. After we watch the movie for a good 30 minutes, until I find myself staring at Jack.

He's so.. perfect, no flaws. He's soft features make me hard. He's face so feminine, yet he act's so tough. It turns me on. I miss the days when I could just ask Jack for help, and he'd do it with no hesitation, he's small hand wrapped around my shaft.

"What?" He asks. I hadn't realised I was staring. "Nothing." I look away. I turn back to him, he was still looking at me. "I can't believe I about to do this." I whisper to myself as I lean in to feel the touch of his lips.

_____

Here's an update I feel like I haven't updated in 386383684 years.

But here you go, its 3 in morning and Im sleepy so don't judge me if I made a mistake or 2.