5

"And he is.."
Pete abruptly stood up
" I DID IT I HAD TO! "
Everybody was staring at Matt and turned their attention to Pete.
"HOW THOUGH?!!" Matt yelled.
"I-I can control animals. That means I could control Aloisus. I-I dragged him out of his house to the graveyard and murdered him there. Oh, you could see his guts! The wonderful smell of blood drove me to the place where I couldn't take it! HE WAS STILL ALIVE! I buried his guts in the graveyard! I pulled EVERY SINGLE GUT! HE PROMISED ME SOMETHING AND HE NEVER DID IT FOR THREE YEARS. HIS EYES OF FEAR MADE ME HAPPY! I dragged him back and everything. He was alive. he ripped a piece of my shirt as I left." He finished.
Everybody had a disgusted look in their face. Matt puked and Jerome was comforting him.
"You have correctly guessed the murderer."
"But I admitted to be the murderer." Pete said with a sick grin on his face.
"Oh Pete you little idiot. Your job was to hide yourself." Herobrine laughed.
" LET THE EXECUTION BEGIN "
Execution One - Death By Slime

Every body found theirselves in this spectator room type of thing. There was a glass that had a cave environment behind it. Pete was inside.
" CUE THE SLIME "
Then an oddly humongous slime was dropped onto Pete inside the chamber making the ground making the spectator room vibrate as well. You could hear all of Pete's bones crush as the slime bounced on him. Then blood splattered all over the stone around him.
" AND THE FINALE! THE ABDUCTED SPIKE FALL "
On cue, the slime had trapped The semi-dead Pete and bounced to the now open pit. The screen changed and showed the pit. The slime had disappeared during the fall as Pete was impaled with the spikes and all of his blood and guts spilling everywhere.

-Rest In Piece Pete Galime-
-Rest In Piece Alosius 'Si' Daerk -
The tombstones stood in the graveyard.

This nightmare in hell had just begun.