•17•

One thing - 1D
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"I love you"

*3 months later*

We just got back from my doctors appointment. Not much has happened since we found out about the gender. All we have been doing really is painting things blue. OH! And Luke and I bought a house. It's not very big but it's a 4 bedroom. One for Luke and I. One for the baby. And two extras. Yeah. Yay. We have been painting the baby's room blue. It's done now and dried. We have our crib and changing table and everything. It's so cool. He has ALOT of penguin stuff. His whole room is penguins. Luke and I both love them so you can guess why. Right now I'm sitting on the couch watching Camp Rock. I love this movie.

Luke walks in and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why do you watch that stuff?" He asks.

"Why don't you?" I reply. I've become sassy because it's later in my pregnancy and I just want this baby OUT! Luke sits next to me and places his hand on my stomach.

"How is baby Trevor doing?" He asks. Oh yeah, we picked the name for the baby. Trevor Michael Hemmings. Not Michael because of Clifford. But my dads name was Michael. So yeah.

I feel a kick and my hand flies to my stomach. Nope. Still not used to that. Luke puts his hands on my stomach and smiles. He's going to be suck a good daddy.

"Daddy loves you Trevor" he whispers to my stomach. I smile again. I love him so much. Suddenly my eyes go wide. Oh no.

"Babe? Did you just pee yourself again?" He asks.

"My water broke" I whisper. Luke's eyes go wide.

"Luke this baby is coming" I say.

"Now?!" He asks alarmed. "But your only 8 months!"

"Babies can come early Luke. Now help me up and grab the bag we have to go to the hospital" I say. He helps me up and grabs the bag on the way out. We get in the car and he drives to the hospital. We get inside and to the desk.

"My girlfriend is going into labor" Luke says panicking. I wince. The lady presses a button and nurses rush with a wheel chair. They take Luke and I to a room. I dress in the gown and sit on the bed. They say since I'm not having contractions, they can't start the birth. So they give me a shot and say the contractions should start within the next hour. After about 30 minutes the contractions start. They lay me down on the bed and prep me for the birth. Luke grabs my hand and stands next to me.

"Ow!" I scream. One. About a minute later. Two. Another minute. Three. Another minute. Four. And a mother minute. Five.

"She's ready doctor" a nurse says to the doctor. He sits down right in front of my vagina and says "push." I squeeze Luke's hand and push while screaming. He tells me to push another time and I do.

"I see the head" he says. I sigh. I push another 3 times and hear a scream and a cry.

"Congratulations. You have a healthy baby boy" the doctor says. I let out a huge sigh and Luke starts crying. He kisses my forehead and we both smile. After they clean up Trevor, they give him to me. He opens his eyes and looks at me. The color will come with time. They are grey at the moment. Luke places his hand lightly over the blanket wrapped around Trevor and Trevor grabs Luke's finger and holds it. Luke starts crying again.

"Hi Trevor. I'm your mommy" I say, holding back the tears.

"And I'm your daddy. Welcome to the world" Luke smiles.

"You wanna hold him?" I as Luke. He nods. I hand Trevor carefully to Luke. I watch as Luke walks around with Trevor as he whispers to him. I smile. My two boys. I take my phone from the table and Luke walks over with Trevor. I take a picture of them and put it on Twitter. "My two boys. Everyone meet Trevor Michael Hemmings!" Is the caption. Trevor falls asleep and Luke places him in the hospital crib thing. My eyes grow heavy but I try to stay awake.

"Sleep baby" Luke whispers to me. I nod and fall asleep.

•Two days later•

We feet to take Trevor home today!!! I get dressed. My stomach has gone down a lot now. I have been trying to do some kind of exercise everyday so that I can loose this stomach. It's working. A lot. I loose weight fast though. So not like it matters. I dress Trevor in a dinosaur onesie with matching pants and a hat. I put some little blue shoes with it. Done. Luke comes in with a huge smile on his face. Cutie. I strap Trevor in his car seat and carry him to the car. Luke opens the door and straps him in. I get in the car and so does Luke and we drive home.

Wen we get home we put Trevor in the bouncer near my side of the bed because he is too small for the crib right now. He's sleeping. Luke and I lay down and cuddle.

Time to start day 1 of parenthood.