Chapter 132

Forever With You, Lovely

Chapter 132

When you woke up the next morning you grinned and jumped onto Jay, kissing all over his face happily to wake him up. "Well gosh good morning," he laughed.

"Not just any morning," you winked. "It's your birthday!"

"I guess it is," he chuckled.

You kissed his lips. "Stay here, I'll make you some breakfast," you smiled, before leaving the room.

"Uh uh uhhhhh," he said, "my after hours gift?"

"Yeah, for after hours," you winked, before walking downstairs.

"You said you'd be naked all day!" Jay called.

"Hold on, babe!" You yelled, before starting to cook.

You made his breakfast and brought it upstairs, before smirking sexily and pulling your shirt off. "Breakfast and a show?" Jay smirked.

"Course," you winked, before taking off your shorts.

He bit his lip at you as you took your bra and underwear off. "Damn," he mumbled.

You giggled and bent over to pick your shirt up. "This birthday is already good," he smirked, shooting you a wink.

You winked back, kissing him sultrily and then pulling away, "Finish eating, babe."

"Well I'm not eating alone. Come lay in bed, sexy," he said, patting the spot beside him.

You giggled and laid next to him. He grinned at you, feeding you some of his breakfast. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder, as he kept sneaking glances at your body. He smirked as you caught him, cheekily eating his breakfast. "I've got no shame getting caught," he grinned.

You rolled your eyes at him as he finished eating. "So what else do I get for being 24?" He asked, cheekily placing his hand over your crotch.

"Whatever you want, babe," you smiled.

"No limits?" He asked.

"I'm going to regret this, but no limits," you laughed.

He grinned deviously at you, "I want the roof tonight then."

"It's not our roof!" You laughed, "we're gonna get kicked out."

"Tonight. Nobody is gonna catch us," Jay said.

"Hmmm okay," you said, kissing his neck.

He grinned, moving towards your neck and nicking it with his teeth. You giggled as he kept leaving love bites down your neck. "I hope someone catches you with all of these," Jay said, trailing his finger across the marks.

You moaned softly. His eyes filled with lust, biting his lip. He trailed his lips further down. "I'm so yours," you mumbled.

He brought his lips to your breasts, taking one into your mouth. "Fuck," you moaned, pulling on his curls.

He groaned against your skin, pressing his body against yours. He switched to your other breast, as you arched your back and moaned. "So fucking gorgeous," he mumbled.

"Jay, babe," you groaned, as he left hickeys on your breasts.

"I want you to feel good," he mumbled, bringing his hand to your crotch and teasing you with his fingers.

"Jay!" You gasped, "it's your birthday."

"So?" He said.

"Let me pleasure you," you said, trying not to moan.