Scales and tails

Merlin's POV

Hi my name is Merlin. I'm 13 years old and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. I have 2 sisters Merliah and Marline. Merliah is 18 and Marline is 15. My mom' name is Mary and my dad's name is Mark. I love to go swimming, playing soccer, and baking. My favorite animals are dolphins. My favorite colors are purple, neon green, and aqua. I'm not here to tell you about me, I am here to tell about how one day changed my life forever.

"Let's go!, I yell to my sisters. We are coming!, Merliah shouts back.. Why am I yelling you ask, because winter is over and it's time to go swimming again. I hear their feet scampering down the stairs excitedly. Ready!, Marline exclaims. All three of head out towards the ocean, but what we didn't know was something extraordinary was about to happen. We walked down a sandy beach. SPLASH! I dove into the water gracefully. Then in came Merliah and Marline. The water felt smooth on my skin as the son shone brightly on my face. I dove into the water once again, them in flash of blinding light everything changed.

My legs start to cramp up and fell itchy. I have no idea what is happening to me. I have never felt like this before. Ahh!, someone screams and not long before I realize it is me I faint to the bottom of the ocean.

RP23: Suspenseful ending, right?

IHP: Shut up!

RP23: Who said that?

IHP: Me

RP23: I'm not gonna shut up.

IHP: SLAP!

RP23: I will shut up now.

Winners are IHEARTPIKACHU1234- Nikki

JOSLYNNMALIK- Alayah

If you want to know the next part please vote

Here is my question: Who does Snivy evolve into?

Message me the answer with the name you want.

I awaken on a sandy floor. My sisters by my side. I hear a voice. Hi my name is Nikki,, the voice says. I turn around only to see a blue, sparkling dolphin. My legs fell heavy. I look down and see.... wait how am I breathing under water? I look down and see a neon green, purple and aqua TAIL! "What is happening?, I scream. I look over at my sisters who seem the least bit surprised. Well, we don't exactly know, but its awesome!, Merliah shouts as she swims off by Nikki's side.Okay., I say nervously.

We swam forever until we arrived at a gigantic castle and an energetic mermaid with a beautiful neon pink tail with aqua tips that seemed to sparkle and glow greeted us. "Hello, my name Alayah. Welcome to the Kingdom of Mermaids!", she says. "Woah!", I exclaim. She walks inside as we follow curiously. We walk down a long hallway filled with antique paintings and sculptures. Thousands of mermaids swam past us in an explosion of amazing colors. "Where are they going?", Merliah asks. "To the Grand Ballroom to set up for tonight's big ball!" "No way, a ball!", Marline shouts. "If you would like you could come I can bring a few guests and Nikki can come too.", she says. "Of course we would!", we all shout in unison. We finish our journey down the hall to a room to get ready for the ball.