Chapter 20

When we got to the house it was huge. Probably 600 or 1000 people could fit in this house. "First one to pick a room gets it" Hayes said. I ran upstairs and saw a perfect room.

It was bigger then all the other ones. It has a porch so you can see the beach. Their were 3 huge windows perfect views. A big master bed. A walk in closet. A huge washroom that had a hot tub. Hard wood floor, with a white peachy colour walls, and a huge mirror. A a round like grey soft carpet. 2 night tables on each side of the bed.

"Taylor this is our room" I shouted. He walked into the room and his mouth dropped. "This room is so big. Holy shit", he said. I giggle and decided to pick out a room for the twins. I grabbed to papers and our a paper on the door in front of my room and the room beside my room that says. "Aquas room" and "miles room" so know one takes it.

"Awe no fair you got the bigger room" Matt complained. I giggled and walked into my room. "We should go shopping for food cause there's no food in this house" I said to taylor. "Okay I'll tell the guys so we can all go cause they all are picky", I laugh at his response and started making my way to the car.

"Who's driving?", I Asked. "You", Everyone said at once. I walked to the passenger seat and started driving to the closest supermarket. "We gotta get brownies"Matt said. "We have to get ice cream to" Hayes said.

I giggle and park the car. We walked out of the car and started making our way inside. I grabbed a cart and so did Matt, taylor, and Cameron.

"Okay 2 people with no cart followers someone with a cart" I said. It was me Hayes, and Nash. With taylor was carter and Jack g. With Cameron was Jack j and Aaron.

"Found brownies" Hayes said. He picked up 10 boxes that comes with 50 brownies each and through it in The car. Next we put 3 milk boxes. 5 begs of bread and bagels. Next was juice, chips, pasta, fruits, vegetables, butter, cereal, ice cream. Ice cream cake and hotdogs. And etc.

When we finished getting everything we saw everyone at the line. Everyone had some healthy foods and junk food and all these random drinks.

We walked over to the lady and her eyes lit up. Their were so many things in each cart.

After an 1 hour of checking everything it was 1263 dollars. Everyone spit the money in half and handed it to her. She smiled and gave us our reseat which was very long.

When we finally got home we put the things away and decided to watch a scary movie.

"How about purge 2" said Nash. We all agreed and started the movie. *ding* I looked at my phone and saw a text from rose.

From rose- Tell the guys I'll be at the house tomorrow. My flight got delayed

To rose- kk, I'll she you tomorrow. Love  ya.

From rose- love you too

I closed my phone and saw all the guys passed out.
_________________________

End of chapter 20