Making The Effort part 1

Connor's POV
I decided that I should speak to Troye in person so I got in my car and drove to Tyler's, I had a feeling Troye wouldn't be there anymore but I had no idea what hotel he would be staying in and at least I could talk to Tyler about what happened. I arrived at Tyler's house and climbed out the car, it felt like my heart was going to burst I was so nervous. I got to the door and knocked gently, after receiving no reply for a minute I rang the door bell instead. I heard footsteps as Tyler (I presumed) came to the door and opened it. 'Hey..' He started before he saw me standing there, 'Oh it's you' he muttered. I looked down nervously 'hi, em I was just wondering if em Troye is still here?'
'Connor what do you think?!' He asked angrily.
I started to tear up but managed to mumble  'Sorry, do you know where he is?'
'No I don't so please leave Connor' and with that Tyler closed the door.
I ran back to get in my car and drove off.

Yes I realise this is terrible and short but I needed to get something out so I spilt it into two parts and kind of rushed I'm sorry but at least I updated !
Also I want to start another story so please vote in the comments if it should be jaspar or janiel!!