Why

You're gonna die! You can't hide from the demons inside! You're gonna die! You can't hide from the demons inside! You're gonna die! You can't hide from the demons inside!

I awoke with a start. Oh my. That was a creepy dream, well nightmare.

I just brushed it off, I mean after all, it was only a dream; right?

My phone buzzed. I picked it up. And looked at the text.

'Your're gonna die! You can't hide from the demons inside!~ Hayden'

I screamed and immediately dropped my phone.

My mom and dad came running upstairs.

"Honey what's wrong?" My mom asked with a worried look on her face.

"M-my phone. Read the latest text from Hayden." I said.

She slowly picked up my phone. She and my dad read it with confused looks.

"Honey. I don't get why your freaking out. It just says that he's going to pick you up in half an hour for school." My dad said.

"What?" Now I'm the one confused. I grabbed my phone and looked at the text again.

"Hey babe I'm gonna pick you up in about 30 minutes. Love you! XX~ hayden" I reread the message probably a billion times.

"Oh uhm sorry. I thought it said something else. Can you go please? I need to get ready."

They looked a bit skeptical but both nodded and walked out. I huffed against my head board. Am I going crazy? No I probably was just a little paranoid because of my dream.....

Hi guys! First chapter yayy!!! Anyways. So what do you think? Is Nora crazy? Is she just hearing things? Or is it something else? Comment your predictions!