chapter 2

I sat down on my gray, eroded, stone porch, waiting for hayden.

He finally pulled up in his dark blue 1940s Mustang, which he loved like a child.

I hopped into the passenger seat and threw my bag in the back.

"Hey babe" I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey baby" He said, smiling.

He put the car into drive and sped off, one hand on the wheel and one hand on the back of my seat.

When we were almost too school a truck started heading straight for us. I screamed and reached for the wheel.

Grabbing hold of the leather material, I turned it and the car jolted to the left, throwing me too the right

The next thing I knew we were headed straight for a metal pole. I screamed again and jerked the wheel to the left.

"What the hell?!" Hayden screamed.

"There was a truck heading straight for us!" I yelled.

"No there wasn't" Hayden said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"There wasn't a truck coming towards us." He said, a little louder. I sat back against the seat, in confusion.

"are you saying that I'm seeing things?" I asked.

"I think you might just be over tired." He said.

"I'm sorry hayden."

"It's ok. Just don't do that again." He said, laughing a bit.

"Ok. I won't." I fake - laughed.

Oh god what's happening to me?

Hii guys!! I hope you liked the chapter. I apologize in advance that the first few are short. I am trying to make them longer. 

Anywayss. I'm very excited to write this story and I have big plans for the future *Smirks* I may or may not be updating  the cover as well.

I am also thinking of updating every Friday if I can, but I don't know. Comment day(s) You guys would like updates, but right now I'm just trying to update once a week.

Again I apologize for the shortness of my chapters! What do you guys think of Hayden?? There will be more of him in upcoming chapters!

Thanks for reading Lovlies XX Izzy