Chapter Two

"Damien is your eye okay? Speak to me!" Lukas shouted, lifting my frail body up, a small groan left my lips "I don't know, I can't see my own eye you dummy, what does it look like now?" I questioned as Lukas examined my eye "it looks like you have a Cresent moon for an eye now, it has a star crossing over the moon as well...weird" he explained, as confused as I was.

'That all happened two years ago, I still have the Cresent moon star symbol on my eye, it's been two years since I've seen Lukas as well..I wonder what happened to him.' My thoughts pondered on, a soft knock then knocked me back into reality, as I cleared my throat "you may enter" I stated, straightening my back, watching as my butler, Joan, walk in with his signature smirk "m'lord a man is here to see you" his voice purred, 'classic, another pedophile here to try and get me to do his biddings..' I thought, holding back an eye roll "let them in Joan, and don't hesitate to hurt them if they lay an finger on me" I coldly stated, glaring slightly at him, two minutes later a frail, dark-red head, man walked in, nervously fixing his torn up clothing. "M-Mr. Oakley I saw the paper t-that said you are in need of a new chef..a-and I'm here for that p-position.." he managed out, I have him a small nod "you have the position since your the only one who came, JOAN! Get our new chef some clean clothing, and undergarments" I shouted, crossing my legs as the young man, and Joan walked off 'damn I'll have to ask for his name later, for now I guess ill call him Red'