Life.

Life.
This is the one thing that fucks us all in the end.
Life can be such a beautiful thing.
But it's also the monster that kills us all.
I'm probably not making any sense.
But we all have our own definition of life.
Damn it.
Way to go Kailani. You already made this story a sad and depressing one.
I'm Kailani by the way.
Most of you don't know how to pronounce my name but the people that can deserve a high five.
This book isn't supposed to be all that sad
There's going to be hilarious parts that will have you rolling on the floor.
Haha. Jk. My life isn't that entertaining.
But there will be parts that may or may make you cry. (It really depends if you're the type that cries during those sad puppy commercials. I hate those damn commercial. Like wtf.. I'm trying to watch tv and you have to hit me with the feels.)
Anyways.. There will be things about suicide and self harm (which I do not recommend you doing. I swear it's not a good choice. I mean.. Look at what has happened to me. I'm an emotional wreck.)
I'm not doing this for views or anything.
It's for me to talk about things that I can't say to anyone in real life.
Damn.. I'm just rambling. I'm also pacing around my kitchen. (I pretty much live in the kitchen because... Yanno? Food. )
Props to the people who have read this far.
I'm so boring I'm surprised anyone would even open this book.
Well.. I'll see you in my next chapter.
Adios.
Bye.
Stop reading.
Jfc.
Why are you still here?
You're probably not even reading.
Okay.
I promise I'll go and maybe start the next chapter.
Well...
I love you.
Whoever you are.
You should message me.
Because I'm fucking AWESOME.
Jk.
I'm pretty boring as you may already know.
Okay.
Bye.