techno

Name: techno

Species: Ao oni

Gender:male

Eye color: pastel red(in human form his eyes are an everyday hazel)

Age;18(in human form)

Looks: he looks just like the ver 2.0 Ao oni but he has long black hair, and I dull yellow wing marking on his larger arm.(in human form he has the long hair tied up in a ponytail,a spiked belt,a white jacket,and black ripped up pants,)

Powers: the only powers has has is transforming into a human and a ultrasonic cry that is able to break glass.

Information: he can only say a few words, but those words are copied from his prey., he seems to behave just like a typical Ao oni, if he stares at a girl for too long he will start panting and drooling in his original oni voice.

Favorite food:human eyes, and legs.

Weaknesses: has the mindset of the typical Ao oni, is not very smart when his prey is clever.,fire, and mirrors,the copying of his dead prey can make the victim he's after escape more easily.

Friends:fuwatty,squatto, Ao oni,crom oni,

Enemies: Hiroshi,nightmareheart,misty(in his human form)time destroyer, and akane oni.

Quotes: "grrrr?" "Pant~" Pant~""purrrr..'(when he stared at somebody to long)"Hiroshi!Hiroshi!"its me mika!"(when he copies mikas voice)"grrrrr!!grogh!!grogjgjhgrrty!"(when he is mauling somebody)"me?no!I'm normal."(in his human form when somebody see's a red flag on him)