No More

Tails's POV

I never knew Sonic cut himself... but everyday so far, I had to go to Sonic's place to help him like therapy... or conseling... I don't know... I have to do this for 5 days of every week... im just tired of the same routine I have to do with him! It's making me go insane! I hardly have time to finish my homework! And when I do, I don't get much sleep! Why did I agree to this?! I don't want to do this! No more, no more!

I looked around at my surroundings and found myself somewhere I don't know... the halls were narrow... I heard a noise behind me. I turned to see what it was and I nearly choked.

Sonic was standing there, weak from blood loss, I guess. But he held up his wrists towards me which were covered in scratches and cuts. I looked back at his face which was also covered in scratches and cuts. He had chains strapped to his legs. He dropped something. I looked at what it was and heard a male, ear bleeding scream.

My scream.

Sonic looked as if he was tortured... there was blood oozing from his wounds.

He opened his mouth to speak but instead, a low moan from a horror point and click game I had played recently. I heard it come from behind which was odd cause Sonic was in front of me...

I turned. Nothing. I looked back at Sonic and screamed at his bloody, stabbed face as I heard a gunshot and seen a bullet go through his chest. I screamed again as he fell.

~time skip brought to you by "No More" from NateWantsToBattle and "Beat It" from Micheal Jackson!~

I woke up sweating, screaming, and shaking. I looked over to my right to see Akita standing in the open doorway.

"Nice little girly scream that was!"

"HEY!" She was recording every bit of this.

"Or should I say 'manly?'" She looked at the camera on her phone. I chased Akita throughout the house.

"You needed to get up anyway!" She was slightly faster than me but not by much.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "AM I LATE?! I'M FREAKING LATE!" I ran straight to school. When I got there, I found myself locked out. "Wha......?!" This couldn't have been happening!

Akita had chased me as I ran for school. "You didn't let me finish! It's 12 o'clock! Saturday!" I kicked her in the shin. "OW! HEY!"

"Why would you do that?!" I started to punch her in the stomach and the side and the side of her ribs. Sadly I failed to do damage to her because she was stronger than me. But then again I hardly do damage to anyone when my head is also against them. I instead tickled her that way.

"Like I said. You wouldn't let me finish! Now let's get home!" When we got home, I went straight upstairs. "Where are you going?"

"Back to bed! It's too early for me!" And then I crashed on her bed while reading her diary for revenge.

What was his dream all about? Wanna know more? Stick around for the next chapter! Oh and I got a haircut! Shave and a haircut... two bits! Above is another teaser image!