Jonathan Dos Santos #1

Imagine for gfraire1356

•••

Today was my first date with Jonathan. He asked me on the date, after we had spent the day together with a couple of friends.

As we got to our table in the restaurant, he held out the chair for me to sit in. Then he kissed my hand.

"Good evening princess," he said.

"Good evening Jonathan," I replied, smiling.

"How have you been today?" He asked.

"I've been great thank you for asking. How have you been," I said.

"I've been good, but I'm even better now I now that you are feeling good," he said.

We both looked at the menus and decided what we were going to eat at this Italian restaurant.

The waiter then came over to take our order.

"What would you like Sir?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have the carbonara please with a lemonade," Jonathan said to the waiter.

"And you Madam," the waiter said to me.

"I'll have the same," I replied.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes with your meals," the waiter said.

We then got to know each other. He told me about all of his footballing career so far, his most important games and his most important goals. I told him about my childhood, all of my old friends.

After a while, the meals came. It was delicious. Jonathan thought so too. Jonathan then paid the bill and we left the restaurant.

As we arrived at my front door, Jonathan said, "I had a really good time tonight, I hope we can do it again sometime,"

"Me too," I replied with a smile.

"Goodnight princess Kyle," he said, then he kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Jonathan" I said back.

•••

Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!
- Em :)