Chapter 7- One Dead Salvatore

I run up to the Salvatore Mansion and knock on the door urgently. The door finally opens and I bolt in.

Surprisingly, it's Mr. Salvatore who answered the door. "Where's Damon?" I ask and he looks at me disapprovingly.

"What's wrong with you, Miss. Baxter? Are you ill?" he questions me, pouring himself some tea.

"No, I just need to see Damon," I reply, shaking uncontrollably. Why won't he just tell me where Damon is already? He's acting stranger than usual.

"How about you have some tea, Aubrey? It might calm you down," he suggests.

I nod giving in knowing if I just do everything he asks the sooner I can find out where Damon is. He hands me my cup and I gulp it down without a second thought.

At first, the tea tastes fine, but then it changes. I start gagging and fall to the floor. Did he just poison me or something?

I see Mr. Salvatore towering over me with a pointed wooden object. Is the lunatic going to kill me?

I take evasive action and shove him away into the bookcase. When I look over at him I realize I shoved him with more force than I thought. He's knocked out and cut his head on the bookcase.

I crawl over to him to get a better look when the smell hits me. His blood smells like nothing I've ever smelled before. I've never been attracted to something so much in my life. This must be the hunger Emily told me about.

I reach out my hand slowly and touch the blood with my fingers. I draw my hand back and stare at it. It looks so delicious I can't resist the urge any longer.

I lick the crimson blood off my fingers and ravish the taste. I can feel fangs growing from my once aching gums.

I look back at Mr. Salvatore and his beckoning blood and lunge forward. I sink my new fangs into his neck and drink from him until he's dry.

I can't believe it. I just murdered my best friend's and love of my life's father. Katherine's right. I am the monster.

A.N. Oh, and there's a twist. Instead of Stefan killing his father, Aubrey did. Now it makes you wonder if old Mr. Salvatore is dead who shoots Stefan and Damon? Keep commenting and voting to find out :)