7. A new friend

Comet was really happy after his kiss with Maria, after hugging for a while the both of them went downstairs to open the door, once they opened it Maria's parents came inside the house, said hi to Comet and Maria then started doing their own stuff. While Comet started holding Maria's hand again "let's go to the park" he asked cheery, Maria agreed happily and after Maria's parents let them go, they walked out the front door to the nearest park, Comet had his wand between his hand when he blocked Maria from walking more "wanna see something awesome?" He asked, Maria smiled while nodding and sat on a bench near them, Comet stood there clutching his wand "ready?" He asked Maria "go ahead!" She said, Comet started making circle with his wand, it started glowing and sparks started flying when suddenly blue, yellow, orange, red, purple,green, light green and navy rays shoot from the wand "that's...that is beautiful Comet" Maria said staring at the lights "it's not over yet" he said eagerly, the light started fusing and suddenly something similar to an Aurora Borealis decorated the sky, Comet placed his wand on the ground and stretched his hand to Maria "wanna dance?" He asked, Maria looked at him weirdly "why? I mean what's so special?" She asked "well you know, we always dance in the right moment" he said, Maria laughed "you mean, first was the blood moon and now this?" She asked as she took Comet's hand "yeah" he said warmly, Comet started slow dancing with Maria until he shook his head laughing "what's wrong Comet?" Maria asked confused "I don't know how to do this, i mean i want to make it fun" he said, Maria smiled and separated from him as she started shaking her shoulders  "then let's make it a little weird" she said, Comet laughed and started doing his typical weird dance. They started making weird dance moves as every person that went past them started looking at them weirdly while some just laughed. Comet got closer to Maria "like being weird kiddo?" She asked him "yeah!" He answered as they both stod dancing "im happy to have you near me" Maria said. As they both were having a good time at the park, eating ice cream and making up some weird dance moves. They laughed, they blushed, they were happy together "hey Maria i want to ask you something" Comet mumbled "what is it Comet?" Maria asked as she walked closer to Comet "well..." Comet started saying, before he could spit it out a black portal opened infront of them "get his wand!"
A squeaky female voice yelled, Comet rolled his eyes "Luda! Stop wasting your time trying to steal my wand!" Comet yelled "oh sorry did I interrupted a moment with your girlfriend? It's okay just give that wand and i will leave!" Luda yelled at Comet while smirking "good one Luda, this is MY wand and before you touch it first you have to beat me!" Comet said defiantly, Luda laughed "okay so then i will! Algen! Bring your dumb brother  here!" Luda yelled at the portal, suddenly a really tall man walked outside the portal, one his hands still inside the portal suddenly he pushed another young boy to the ground "there Luda! Now we have a deal, do whatever you want with this weak brat and then when you beat this ridiculous boy you give me the jewels" the man said, Luda rolled her eyes "sure whatever Algen just get out of here" Luda said, the man frowned and walked back to the portal, Luda walked towards the boy who had been pushed to the ground and gave him a disgusted look "look at you Prince Spencerer, you are dumb and weak! Try to show your family some respect and beat this boy!" Luda commanded the weak boy, Comet and Maria both gave him a sad look "o-o-ok Master Luda" the boy whispered as he stood up and started waving his right hand when a black cloud appeared covering his whole hand, his eyes turned red and he fired the ball at Comet, Comet tried to avoid it with a shield spell but the ball hit him "Comet!" Maria yelled worried, she turned to the boy angrily and punched his face making him fall backwards to the ground, the boy growled and fired Maria another dark ball hitting her, Maria's lower lip started to bleed "oh no you didn't! First i was sorry for you but now you make me hurt my lower lip! This is on" Maria said as she tried to kick the boy, the boy waved his arms making two other arms appear from a dark cloud, with his lower arms the guy punched Maria and she fell to the ground "Maria! Are you okay?" Comet asked worriedly, Maria nodded "just some bruises, im ready to beat that idiot" Maria said, Comet chuckled "let's beat that guy already" Comet said as both of them rushed to attack the guy "Ray-Sunshine-Blind!" Comet yelled shooting a yellow ray from his wand while Maria rushed as fast as she could to punch the guy on his chest but the guy blocked the ray with his 4 hands and with his last pair of arms he punched Maria's face. Comet let go of his wand to hold Maria before she hit the ground "Maria! Your left eye!" Comet said, he turned to the guy angrily only to find him back to normal as he gave Comet's wand to Luda "yes! It's finally mine!" Luda yelled in victory, Maria stood up and gave Comet a smile " Comet go kick their butts!" Maria yelled, Comet nodded with a smile on his face, he threw a rock at Luda and the small female creature fell to the ground, Comet rushed and grabbed his wand "I don't think is yours now" Comet said while laughing "haha that's what you think Prince Firefly" Luda said while an evil smile cracked on her "Prince Spencerer go get him!" She yelled at the guy, but the guy didn't move "Ummm...you stupid brat! Go get them!" Luda shouted angrily, the guy chuckled and shook his head "no Luda, i want to control myself now! Not you not my stupid big brother will try to control me ever again!" the guy yelled as he made a giant black cloud and threw it at Luda and her minions, they were all blown away and a portal opened behind them, they all fell inside it and when there wasn't any of them left it closed. Comet stared at the guy "ummm...." Maria said trying to search for words "what the heck just happened?!! You first beat Maria's face giving her a black eye! Gave Luda my wand and now you save us?! Why are you so confusing?!"Comet yelled at the guy "look im sorry about that, im Prince Spencerer, i come from a dark dimension called Centaurus. I have always been controlled by almost everyone on the universe! I just... Needed to be myself for some minutes" the guy said as he sighed "i see you have a friend, sorry for giving you such a bruise on your eye" Prince Spencerer said, Maria walked towards him and eyed him suspiciously "are you sure you aren't here to spy on us?" Maria asked, Prince Spencerer shook his head "I don't want to work for those big jerks anymore, i want to be my own boss now" he said "well guess i can forgive you but you have to beg Maria to forgive you for punching her face!" Comet said giving Spencer a dead glare, both Spencerer and Maria laughed "im sorry Maria... That's your name right?" Spencerer asked "yeah that's my name" Maria said "well... I don't have anywhere to stay, I can't go back to Centaurus, Algen would kill me, do you know anywhere i can stay at?" He asked, Comet and Maria hesitated "you can come over with us!" They both said in unison, they immediately bursted into laughter and Comet pulled Maria into a hug giving her a kiss on her right cheek, they both blushed " sooo can you get me there?" Spencerer asked awkwardly, Maria and Comet separated and nodded "can I call you Spencer?" Maria asked "why not? It's actually better than Spencerer" Spencer said "soo friends? Well not necessarily friends but-" Spencer got cut by Comet "yeah we can be friends" Comet said "we can help you become stronger, i saw you when that man pushed to the ground, maybe if i taught you karate next time he tries to do that you can break his arm" Maria said, Spencer nodded happily.

This chapter was really lame i know but hey at least I updated! I think im going to genderswap the episode of St Olga's reformatory for Wayward Princess oh and by the way i might add more cute stuff later maybe some of it could be based on Ruby and Sapphire. Sorry for taking sooo much to update.