Irresistible 12

• Dedicated to All of my beautiful fans <3

I want to say thanks to my fans :D <3 You guys inspire me to continue writing and for that I love you :D <3  

Alright, I'll let you read now ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver's POV(:

I was half way asleep and half way awake when I hear a sound

Ba-bump

Ba-bump

Ba-bump.

Whats that noise? 

Ba-bump.

I feel a hard but yet soft surface underneath me, and I find myself snuggling closer.

"O-Oliver, stop moving so much babe." I hear a sleepy toned Cedric, wait whats he doing in my room?

He called me babe...

I open my eyes and see a naked chest looking at me, holy.. Then images of what happened last night come popping into my head. Why...why did I let him touch me...there? 

I blush, Goddd, this is the most I have blushed in well...all of my life. I look up to see the sleeping face of Cedric oh god he looks incredibly sexy even in his sleep. How does this boy do it? Look sexy in his sleep and when he is awake?

I sigh, I start to move so I could get up but Cedric's arms around me tighten, "You aren't going anywhere." He mumbles. and I jump I didn't think he was awake. 

"I-I thought you were asleep."

"No, I was in the process of going back to sleep but couldn't find myself able to when I have somebody as sexy as you laying on top of me." He said that with a straight face, he was serious?

I blush, and lay my head on his chest. 

He starts to run his fingers through my hair and it feels so good. I love it when people play with my hair. 

Its silent but not one of those awkward silence's it was one of the silence's where we were enjoying each other's prescence.

Boy was I enjoying his prescence, I never thought I would enjoy somebody's prescence as much as I enjoyed Cedric's and we weren't even talking it was just laying here being quiet.

I start to trace circles on his chest and he shivers from my touch, I smile. He grabs my hand, "I wouldn't do that If I were you." He sits up. whaaaa?

"Uh why?"

He chuckles, "Oh no reason."  

A knock on the door, UGH why is it everytime we are all lovey-dovey somebody interrupts with their stupid knocking.

"Hey umm." Clarissa, whats she doing at my house so freaking early? "Cedric, have you seen Oliver?"

He first sits still, I look up at his face and see sadness, oh no. He notices me looking at him and then his face goes blank. Again, I hate when he does that.

"Oh no sorry maybe he went out back, or perhaps the movie room?"He finally says.

"Oh thanks," Then I hear her walk away from the door.

"Well," He starts to pull me off his bed, he then grabs my suit and hands it to me."You might want to get out of here before she see's you or something." He is looking everywhere but at me, Crap he is back inside his little shell. 

I gather him up in a hug he slowly but surely he hugs me back. I honestly don't want to let him go but I know he is right I don't want her walking in on us only in boxers. I really don't feel like explaining.