Chapter 2

Erwin x Levi x Eren

Chapter 2 

The next morning levi thought back to the previous night and recalled how Erwin had treated him. His pride still hurt, he entered the office that day probably a little different than the great commander thought he would. Instead of feeling the pain all night, Levi had taken matters into his own hands. Levi still may not have been satisfied in the way he wanted to be, but he wouldn't give in to Erwin so easily. So the commander was not prepared for an excessively confident Levi that didn't need his play. Levi didn't play after all.

It was early morning now, and they had yet to free Eren of his nightly restraints. Levi wondered if Erwin would notice anything. He also wondered if the commander already knew. The more he thought of it, the more it seemed like it was the case. Erwin was always like 50 steps ahead of him anyway. Hell, he probably knew it was happening before Levi did.

It wasn't too long after Levi had arrived in the office that it was time for them to go. Erwin was still writing though. He figured he would give the man a plain look until they left, yet minutes passed. 

"Erwin"

The man actually seemed to snap out of some kind of deep concentration. 

________________________________________________________

As the two headed for the Jeager boy's cell Levi noted of how the air smelled of morning. The sent of grass filled the atmosphere and it seemed fresh to his nose. The colors of daybreak still filled the earth around them. All he could seem to hear was the tapping of their footsteps and a few sporadic bird chirps. 

Erwin was awful silent today.

He was probably planning something. No, definitely. He knew the commander too well.

________________________________________________________

Eren was still spread out on the bed, seeming to have not even moved from the night before. At least the boy was covered. A beam of light from some crack highlighted a lone place on his chest.

The commander stood back while his right hand man undid the locks to the titan boy's cage. He watched closely as Levi moved Eren's wrists to release them. His arms flapped down, hitting the bed beneath him with a dead thud.

"Oi, brat! GET UP-" Levi stood solidly before Eren, his arms crossed. Eren sat up. Levi kicked him out of the bed.

"I said get the fuck up you shitty kid." Eren quickly took in the situation as fear bit into him. He looked up.

He saw levi's face and everything came back in a flash. He had given in. He had not even questioned anything before submitting all the rest of his pride to his Heichou. His...

"Heichou...." Eren blinked up at him. 

Levi glared.

Afraid to have the man angry with him he got up as quickly as possible.

Levi still pushed and shoved him though.

Eren looked down. He wished he could be more to the man than just a toy or some pet.... He looked around him. I'm in a cage....  He looked back at the bed and at his restraints. ... and I have a collar.

Levi held Eren on the tight leash. 

They looked at one another for a moment before levi chucked his daily clothing at him. Eren went to leave the cell with his cloths in hand. He began to walk across the cold brittle floor, wincing as he walked. His ass, it hurt.... He didn't know why he kind of liked last night. He blushed smelling the muskiness of his room.... cell.... cage....