2⃣

Riri's pov
Soon people became to come and everything became sad 😥crystal is getting adopted and I will be here being sad and lonely.

As I froze I begin to cry. Crystal wiped of my tears before hugging me.

"Don't worry Riri we will still be best friends and I will always come visit you when I can"crystal said comforting me I already felt better she is the best friend ever.

After all the crying we went outside to play while waiting for the man that was coming to adopt crystal.

When the man came to get crystal he came with a man that looked familiar. Finally noticing it was Christ brown my favourite artist/favourite person the whole world.

Chris pov
Hey it's your boy Chris I'm finna go to this adoption Center with tyga cause he gonna adopt this girl named crystal and I might adopt a girl too peace out✌️👉.
(Skipping ride to adoption Center cause that's boring)
After walking in the adoption Center we walked to crystal,the girl he was adopting but there was anther girl with her.

I thinking of adopting the girl that I found out name was Omariona.

"Hello I'm Chris and I'm going to adopt you" I said to her
"Omg thank you I will go pack my stuff" she replied happy

I went to the front desk to sign the adoption paper and tell tyga.

Riri'e pov
After Chris said he was adopting me I went upstairs and told crystal then started packing my stuff.