Chapter 1- Moving

"Lexi! Can you please get off your perfect little ass and come help me with taking your Suitcase's to the car!" My sweet sweet boyfriend Trey shouted. Trey was perfect, he was built and muscualr with the most perfect hair you could ever think of, and his eyes oh lord his eyes were just so mesmerizing I could get lost in them forever.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back whilst I ran down the stairs and stopped at the last step he put down the suitcase and moved towards me he pulled me into him by placing his hands around my waist. "I'm gonna miss you baby" he told me truthfully I could see it in his beautiful blue eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too Mr." Trey loves it when I call him Mr. He said it turns him on I have no idea why?

"What will I do without you?" He questioned whilst looking down I cupped his face with my petite hands and planted and soft lingering kiss onto his perfect pink plump lips. "I love you and only you". I said once I had away from his addictive lips. "You have made me so happy from the first time my eyes landed onto you, you just took my breath away you are my angel." Before I knew it a tear had slipped away Trey wiped away my tear with the back of his thumb.

"Please don't cry princess you know I hate seeing you cry it hurts me so much" damn this boy gets all my hormones going crazy. He pulled me into a strong and protective hug I just sobbed lightly onto his shoulder. "We better get moving you don't want to miss your flight now do you?" We pulled away he went straight to getting my bags and putting them into his range rover. If your wondering where I am going I'm going to my dad's he lives in California my parents got divorced when I was a toddler I am 17 now and my mum died 6 months ago Trey being the perfect boyfriend he is let me stay at his. Last month my dad called and said he would like for me to stay with him for a while. And because I miss him so much I said yes obviously I couldn't lose another parent.

~~~~~•At the Airport •~~~~~

I got all my stuff checked in and all the other stuff and bla bla bla I waited with Trey until the flight was going. "I just sat there my head on Treys shoulder listening to him telling me how much he loved me and how much he wished I could stay. "I love you so much Trey and I'm going to miss you more than anyone else, you have been so kind to me. Thank you for letting me stay at your place and thank you for helping me when my mom passed away, I love you." And with that being said the speaker said some things about my flight about to take off. Trey turned to face me and pulled me in for a kiss it seemed like time was going in slow motion his lips felt so luxurious and like perfection the way his minty breath was coliding with my breath made me feel like the luckiest girl alive. We slowly pulled away he placed his head against mine "I love you with all my heart don't you forget that you are perfect and don't let anyone tell you otherwise if anyone even lays an eye on you I will beat them so much because your my princess not theirs you understand?" He is so sweet. "I know Trey anyway your the only boy I want in my life I love you but I have to go now" I gave him one last peck and quickly ran off to before he could say I love you back because I know I was gonna cry.