Chapter 15

Day 5

"Sooo? How was your date?!" The person on the other side of the phone asked you.

"It was-" you were about to finish when they cut you off.

"Romantic? Dreamy? Wonderful?" They question as they anxiously waited for you to answer.

"It was romantic, I'll say that." You started as you heard them squeal from the other end. "It was fun, I wouldn't mind going again." You tell them as you smile at the ceiling above you.

"Ahh! [F/n]! You seriously need to drop out of college and make adorable book loving babies with him!" They shout into the phone, obviously being a hopeless romantic.

"I- what?" You said confused, "I can't drop out of college, Hanji! You know that."

"I know! But, come on. Imagine it, little book loving babies walking all around the house. Wouldn't that be adorable?" She questions.

"You act like we're having six babies at once." You said monotonously.

"It's possible [f/n]," she responded as the venom rolled off of her tongue. She always knew how to tease you, her and Sasha.

You mentally kill your emotions as you look at your digital clock next to your bed. "Oh, I have to go Hanji. It's one a.m. and I'm very tired."

"But it's the weekend! Come on, stay up with me. Please?!" She pleaded as her voice got louder.

"No Hanji," you responded directly as you shut your eyes trying to keep them from drying out.

"Fine, go have fun with your lover boy." She responded as you can feel her smirking against the phone.

-

"Sooo? How was your date?!" Farlan asked as he saw you sitting in the park.

"You should date my friend, you too would be perfect for each other," you said, however not actually meaning it.
"Oohh is she pretty?" He asked as he forgot all about the date.

"Yes she is, but too tall for your taste." You say as you finally realize how tall Farlan actually is.

"Aw," he pouted as he hung his head. "Does she have a good personality?!" He asked as he rose his head.

"We're not talking about this anymore." You respond smiling, "maybe I will introduce you two to each other. Anyways, yes I enjoyed the date."

"I knew you would. You did the right thing on trusting him again." Farlan replied, "giving him that second chance will be worth it trust me."

You just smiled to yourself, thinking about a future with Armin.

"Speak of the devil," he said as he saw Armin. "Go talk to him, I need to go to the library either way." He said as he got up, "see you around [f/n]."

You waved bye as you got up. You just stood there not knowing what to do. Then you looked for Armin who you saw walking off into a building.

Should you follow him? But that would seem weird wouldn't it? You were already weird, there was no loss. (Its okay reader, I'm weird too. We can be weird together.)

You saw him twist and turn in different hallways, then he finally came to a door. You decieded to peek inside from the door window to see what he was doing.

There was a grand piano there. You never knew he played the piano, he never mentioned it either.

He began to play as the rhythm softly played, it's like he has been playing for years. Then it picked up to a higher pace. He was sucked into the piano, he touched the keys and pushed them down softly making a soft yet vibrant sound. His hands moving swiftly across the keys to the other. It was beautiful, the scene and the music. Once he was done you opened the door quietly.

He just sat there, was he going to keep playing? You decided to speak up, "I never knew you played the piano." Startled, he looked to you to see your figure leaned against the door with your arms crossed.

"I have been learning." He replied as he stood up.

"It was very beautiful," you responded as your figure became a bit more inviting.

He walked to you as you walked into the room more. "You're even more beautiful." He responded as he smiled at you holding your waist.

You hid your blushing face in his chest, not wanting him to know. But he already did since he could feel the heat from them. He placed his cheek on the top of your head and smiled. "I'm sorry for the past weeks, [f/n]." He apologized again.

You looked up to the blonde looking straight into his sea blue eyes, "I already told you it was okay." You started as you laid your cheek on his chest. "You don't have to keep apologizing." You continued, "I just missed you a lot."

He felt a pain in his heart as he slightly frowned at you. He didn't say anything he just embraced you even more.

"Don't do it again." You clutched his shirt, "please." You finished as you could feel yourself breach to the verge of tears remembering the pain you went through.

"I won't do it again, I promise." He said as he remained hugging you.

"Hey, Armin?" You ask as you look up at him.

"Yeah?" He replies as he pushes back making eye contact with you.

"I- " you were about to say something until someone walked into the room. You two left each others arms and looked at who walked in and it was a female student. She looked at you two and apologized for interrupting multiple times as she started to walk out backwards closing the door as she got out.

"What were you going to say?" Armin asked as he stood up from a chair.

"Oh? I don't remember. Sorry." You scratched the back of your neck as you lied to him. You knew exactly what you were going to say, you just felt like the mood got ruined.

"Let's go back to class before we're late." Armin said as he started to walk ahead of you.

"Yeah, let's go."