Progress

"Taehyung hyung!"

Jungkook called as he ran into the bedroom, taking a seat beside the pink haired boy. "Hey Kookie"

"I see that you've finally regained your senses. From now on, you're banned from drinking, you're a nightmare when you're drunk"

Taehyung simply chuckled at this. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise how strong the effect of alcohol would have on me. Was I really that bad? Now I feel bad.." He mumbled, pouting. "It's fine. I think fanboy Taehyung is worse than drunk Taehyung" Jungkook commented.

"Shut up. I'm fanboy Taehyung every minute of the day"

"Exactly" Jungkook said before sticking his tongue out.

After frowning at the younger, Taehyung suddenly yelled, startling Jungkook. "Hyung, stop doing that!" He said, his hand on his chest as he tried to calm down his now racing heart.

"You said fanboy. You didn't say fangirl" Taehyung said, a smile creeping up on his face. The younger simply rolled his eyes at this. "You screamed because of that? For gods sake, hyung.."

Jungkook grabbed his phone from his pocket, unlocking it before opening his photo gallery. "Hey hyung, can I show you something?" He asked, the older humming in response. After searching through his photos, Jungkook clicked on one of the images before handing his phone over to the pink haired boy. "Look at this" He said with a grin.

Taehyung curiously raised an eyebrow before turning to look at the phone screen. As soon as he did so, his eyes widened from surprise. "Wh-What..? What is this? When did this happen?" He asked, completely taken aback by the photo. Jungkook giggled at his reaction.

"I wanted to see if you were asleep so I came into the room last night and that's when I saw the two of you. I knew that you'd definitely want to see what happened so I took a photo. You two actually looked really cute" In the picture, Jimin and Taehyung were asleep in the bed, the younger comfortably resting his head on Jimin's bare chest, with the older's arm tightly wrapped around him.

Taehyung fell silent for a few moments as a light blush formed on his cheeks. "How did the flash not wake us up?" He questioned. "Oh, it did. Jimin hyung woke up but he fell asleep again. I guess you were too drunk and tired to wake up" Taehyung couldn't help to chuckle, thinking that his friends were crazier than he was.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'll send you the photos"

Although he couldn't remember much, happiness washed over Taehyung as he thought about the events of last night and the photos that Jungkook had showed him. He could not believe that he was able to get that close to Jimin.

"Kookie.. Last night was literally a dream come true for me. I would never have thought I'd be able to experience that much joy and excitement in my life." Taehyung said, letting out a sigh of content. "I'm really happy"

Jungkook smiled as he noticed the older's genuine smile. He now understood why Yoongi didn't complain about Taehyung's fanboying over Jimin. Seeing him happy was worth enduring it all. "Hyung, one day you will be together. I know it"

Taehyung smiled ever so slightly as he shook his head. "I doubt it. But I'm simply happy with the way things are. Even if I'm just near him, I'll always be happy with that"

Jungkook let out a small chuckle. "Love is a crazy thing, huh?" The older nodded as he heaved a sigh. "It sure is"

----

It was about 11:30am and the boys were all awake and sat at the dining table. "Ugh.. My head hurts" Taehyung pouted as he drank some of his coffee that Jimin had made him. "Same" Namjoon commented, resting his head on the table. "You're the one who started this" Hoseok pointed out, frowning at the older who simply simply shrugged his shoulders.