Part 5

The room was dark with a spotlight on a girl who was tied with ropes, messy hair and dirt over her body was visible. Her mouth was covered with tape. She was struggling so hard to get herself free that it leave the marks on her body. A shadow appeared from the back.
Girl- mmmmmmm ( she couldn't speak bcz of tape)
Unknown person:- I know you have many questions..... Let's answer them Nandini ( he said with smirk). I am Harshad, your fiancé enemy.... I want to destroy him and by killing you I can accomplish my plan bcz by your death he will be broken..... ( evil laugh) your only fault is that you love Manik and I hate Manik... So everything which Manik loves I hate them so that's why I hate you too....
On other side, Navya comes home and saw Nandini phone on the floor which was flashing Manik message of come and meet him. Cabir also comes from behind...
Cabir- Navya Manik has already boarded his flight how come he send this message to Nandini.....
Navya ( worried)- she might be inside....
And run inside to look for her but she couldn't find her anywhere which increased the worry for Navya and Cabir and they called Mr singhania and other friends to enquire about Nandini but none of them knew but to support they gather in Singhania Mansion. Everybody was connecting all the possible people where she can be... But couldn't locate her.
It was next day evening now, no body slept at night nor ate anything. Manik also returned by now and was broken to core to know about all this. In the mean time they receive a call from hospital that says Nandini is in ICU and they need family permission to start her operation. Everyone run towards the hospital. All the formalities were done and operation started.... It was 3 hour long. Nobody knew how she reached there but no one was considering about that, they just wanted her to be saved first.
"" FLASHBACK""
Guy- that Nandini.... Is... Unconscious.... She is not waking...
Harshad- how did it happen?? ( running towards her)
Guy- you didn't gave her food or drink for more than a day.... This was meant to happen Harshad.... How can you be so irresponsible....
Harshad- I didn't did it on purpose.... I just wanted to hurt her, I didn't knew she would end up like this...
Guy- now open her and throw her on road someone will send her hospital
Harshad- but our plan.....
Guy- leave it..... Quick
Harshad pick Nandini and leave her on roadside, after an hour an old lady sees her lying and call ambulance
"" Flashback Ends""
Doctor comes out of operation theatre. Everyone runs towards him.
Mr Singhania- how's my daughter??
Dr- she is fine, we shifting her in ICU and please don't gather that much people here as it will disturb other patients...
So everyone expect Mr Singhania, Navya, Manik and Cabir left.
In ICU four of them went 1 by 1 as she is still in unconscious condition they couldn't stay there for long and they left from there to wait outside.
In the morning, Nandini gained a bit conscious, she was shifted in normal private room.
Mr Singhania was on couch with Naya.
Naya head was on his chest, there eyes were closed due to  hectic pervious 2 days. Cabir went to home to get refresh and get something for Navya, Manik and Mr Singhania. Manik was holding Nandini's hand and looking towards her eyes to see when she opens them.
Nandini( notice the whole environment than call them)-Manik.... Di.... Pa
Manik- shhhhhh.... Take rest Jaan ( he has tears of joy..... He left to call Dr)
Navya and her Pa comes towards Nandini...
Mr Singhania- (kissed her forehead)- never play hide and seek with me... I don't have that strong heart.... I'll......
Navya- Pa stop being so emotional... And nothing is happening to you.... I can't handle more drama... I don't know what's gonna happen after I get married ( she said in dramatic tone to lighten the mood ) and you Nandini Madam..... Am not talking to you, you know how much I cried last 2 days...
Nandini hold her ears to express that she is Sorry.... And Navya and Mr Singhania smile in that.... At same time Manik enters with smile. Dr does the full checkup....
Dr- she is looking fine but we need to get all the reports to confirm her condition.
Saying this Dr left with Mr Singhania and Navya follows them to give privacy to couple. Manik was standing in corner looking at her with joy tears. Nandini- Manik
Manik goes towards her, holds her hand and kiss on the forehead...
Manik- please take rest.... I can't see you like this.... Plz be my old Nandini
Nandini tries to move towards Manik but wince in pain which alert Manik

PS: thanks for reading the story... Plz suggest with your opinions
Plz keep voting for my story.... It gives a lot courage